Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha’s Umbrella SARMS Log

what are your full stats and goals?
Hi SteveSmi,

Current stats
Height 6'2"
Weight 212lbs
BF% 11%

My goal is to tweak my conditioning in preparation for my Spring Primo.

The opportunity to run this log could not have come at a better time as it will help me remain disciplined diet wise through the holidays.

Here we go...

[FONT=&quot]Great to see you here MasonicBodybuilder. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wanted to do a quick post on the effects of the two SARMS I'm stacking here.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]GW-501516, although technically not a SARM, has been around for quite some time and individuals have learned to count on it for increased stamina and fat loss. It stacks well with any other SARM and has reported very low, if any sides.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RAD-140 is a relatively new SARM and it has been reported to support endurance, stamina, strength, and muscle volume.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm just on day three so no major changes to report yet, but I'm training all out in order to give the Umbrella products a chance to really shine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Never give up...[/FONT]

Good log keep it updated sarms guys

Glad to follow along brother. You have been an inspiration to me for a long time. Hit it hard. Can't wait to see how the products are enhancing your efforts.

Top Bottom