Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's SRMS4SALE S23 Log

Outside training today I started thinking about some of the writings of Joseph Campbell. He was a western philosopher who developed certain amount of popularity for making really deep concepts accessible to everyone.

One of his most popular concepts was "Follow Your Bliss", which explored how staying focused on goals and working sincerely helps open unexpected ways forward.

After having a killer Back/Bis routine I was sitting, basking in the afterglow, when I saw a line of bricks on a shelf, and I started thinking, "I could pick up one or two of those in some sort of exercise." Which led me to thinking, "Yea, I could put them in a bucket or two". and boom, a new way of engaging in progressive overload with unexpected objects.

I sense this concept in the way I was approached about running the S23 log. I couldn't even imagine that we would all be off the streets and gyms closed just those few short weeks ago, but it was my involvement in developing this that gave me the extra drive to push through and win, to follow my bliss.

Remember, Sarms.forSale is still providing us with 20% as a way of helping the community through the pandemic.

It doesn't get better than that...

It doesn't get better than that...[/QUOTE] thats awesome bro... we have to maximize our training in the most creative of ways right now but it certainly can be done if you just take the time to marinate on it.. or just pray on it... deep thinking that is clear can provide some amazing ideas as can prayer...

Walking lunges and squats holding a lodge poll pine all in there.

Took a couple of long hikes on the weekend and am still noticing the stamina from the S23. This is a SARM that I will bring back for my Spring training from now on.

Just getting started.
Lunges are awesome and I have also been doing a lot of goblet squats lately.

You are doing an amazing job and we are proud to have you running a log with our products​

I appreciate the feedback everyone.

Training has always been a sanctuary for me. I joined a gym in NYC because I needed someplace to take a shower. You know the joke - What do you call a guitarist who broke up with his girlfriend? Homeless - only for me it wasn't funny. But as the universe would have it, I found myself in that gym. Training, and the accompanying endorphins were my first glance beyond symptoms of depression and getting bigger led to feelings of being safe following childhood stuff.

I hope some of you are setting new goals and finding creative ways to reach them. Every mod I am familiar with keeps health first when sharing training and supplement advice so reach out to any one of us to chat.

Sarms.forsale is a reliable source for all things SARMS so make sure to take advantage of their current discount.

Life is from this moment on...

Top Bottom