Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's SRMS4SALE S23 Log

Back and bis today and I continue to find ways to challenge myself. Today it was with an aluminum extension ladder laid across the top of the corner of a fence.

With my arms at full extension my body, from my ankles to shoulders were about a 15 degree angle from the ground. I did (4 sets each of);

Medium width rows, close rows, wide rows, and finished up with some underhand chins from a 2x4 in the garage.

I then used lodge poll pine logs, there are different widths and lengths waiting to be cut into fire wood, to do Bis. This consisted of;

4 sets of 21's
4 sets of curls (8-10 reps)
and 4 sets of rotating hammer curls (with the heavier end pointing down at start of motion so it was a real squeeze at the top).

I didn't mention, this is all happening at an elevation of nearly 5000 feet which I'm sure requires that much more stamina, but I push through it with little shortness of breath.

Tomorrow I am going to do a fairly long hike interspersing a brisk pace with walking lunges.

Every obstacle is an opportunity to create value...

I appreciate knowing we are all here together through our shared struggles...

Checking in with my body today I had a sense of overall anabolic activation. Just the feeling that everything had been challenged and is responding by growing, so I officially took the day off training.

This was well earned after a major hike yesterday on a snow covered path. The whole trip took about 3 hours and it was great to be out in the middle of no where with a blue sky and wilderness all around.

This morning I was reflecting on a post by BenP on his instagram where he was talking about the positive impact on health/mental health of training outdoors as the sun rises. I know a lot of us are on lock down, but chances are we can slip outside first thing and engage in some sort of challenging physical activity. Just move around enough to warm up, light jog, jumping jacks, etc., and then move right into body weight exercises.

Get some focused meditation in just before this and you can start the day feeling renewed and hopeful.

No doubt experienced the stamina benefits of the S23 during the hike yesterday. I practically had to carry my son the last 20 minutes and I was still good to go. LOL!

Back to chest, front/center deltoid, and tris tomorrow.

Let's do this...

This S23 came into my Supplement regime at exactly the right time. It has combined with the non-gym workouts I designed to help make this whole episode memorable.

I stuck close to my chest/front,center deltoid/tris designed routine today, and before the second set was over I already had a laser beam focus to get the most out of the workout. After a while, part of the motivation is driven by the searing pumps I get in all the target muscles and a desire to just get through it. With 30 second sets and 30 second in between sets/exercises it takes everything I got and the sense of accomplishment (combined with a good dose of endorphins) afterwards is incredibly satisfying.

I doesn't hurt that I know, in the back of my head, I will be reporting all this to my Bros on this site as we continue our journey of mutual motivation.

My first day back in the gym I know my physique will be at least as good as it was the day before it closed.

Never give up...

perfect... with your effort that you are putting in and the strength of s23, im very confident you wont lose a thing in this time off and will more than likely make some nice gains as well...​

Top Bottom