Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's ESARMS Banned Nutrition Log

I wanted to make an observation about some of the ingredients found in the Banned Nutrition supplements, and it's cool. The M1-MK contains L-Dopa which boosts dopamine levels in the brain, and the Cardazol contains 5-htp which is a serotonin precursor. Combined these ingredients could enhance mood which is one of the observations I've been making from day 1.

I just introduced a new super setting opposite body parts routine and it is going to take a week to become grueling, once again bringing the Cardarine an opportunity to shine.

As it is, my stamina knows no bounds......

I'd say I have hit cruising altitude with the M1-MK and Carazol at this point. Although I still sense greater focus in the gym the extra energy has turned into chill drive. Blood pressure is good and heart rate where it should be, no worries.

I had gotten away from SARMS but this Cardarine has me interested in looking into some new stacks when ESARMS opens. My new training routine is just getting challenging, so I will post more on the weekend.

As many of you will know, I had started the ESARMS Cardarine a couple weeks before introducing the Banned Nutrition Cardazol and M1-MK. I'm glad this was the rhythm of things because it has helped me sense what the different supplements are effecting.

The GW501516 is straight up stamina without stimulation. From the first set I'm dialed in and train high intensity until the last minute before I have to leave for work (about 1 hour).

The Banned Nutrition products give me a nice steady boost of energy in the gym and I feel more energetic throughout the day without any kind of jitters. I also find that it is easier to resist hunger. That is, I can eat and I'm hungry when I do, but I can push past meals without any crash.

Combined I am cutting nicely and am looking forward to posting a photo at the end of this.

Actual proof......

I jumped on the scale in the gym this morning and announced, "This thing is broken." I even warned a guy who got on it later that there was something wrong with it. Fast forward to end of workout, I got on the scale in the locker room and, wouldn't you know it, that one was broken too....or in all reality I'm down to 222lbs, which was my target cutting weight. I'm a little flat because of the low carbs, but I'm carrying a couple pounds in creatine water weight, so I'm figuring these would balance each other out. Mind you, this is down 8lbs from when I started the Banned Nutrition products a couple weeks ago.

I found a couple lengthy articles on the ingredients of these supplements and a couple of them talked about making fat burn more effectively. There was a lot of clear explanations of what the ingredients are and how they work.

Already I'm confident to confirm this stuff does what it says it does and I've got a couple weeks to go. At 218 I should be really dry, but I'm looking good as it stands.

Never give up....

So back with some science;

Blood Pressure 135/88 which is in the normal range for my age (so now everybody googles to figure out how old I am. No worries, I am ever more youthful).
Resting Heart Rate 85bpm (another good number).

There is no limit to what I can do in the gym right now with the stamina and focus of this stack. One thing for sure, I have to stay mindful to get that second 1/2 gallon of water down in the afternoon or the caffein hangs on me, but that has always been the case when I'm using stim sups.

My cut remains steady so I'm not changing anything drastic with diet, just keeping my training and food intake consistent.

Loving it......

Top Bottom