Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BTPB short cycles? vs long cycles?

sailbo

what do you all think about the short cycles outlined in Building the Perfect Beast?
I beleive the principles outlined was to trigger growth before the body has a chance to respond...

I have not bought the book, can you post an example of the concept?

I'm doing short 4wk on/off cycles right now. Prop, NPP, and Tren..125, 100, 85mg each, eod. I've been cutting for the past 4wks and lost 10 lbs. I don't think I lost any LBM, just fat. I've kept the protien up and the fats and carbs low. Recovery was easy as well.

So, back to the question, I think short cucles work well.

Well in the book it said something about long cycles not working because the body will raise cortisol/other hormones in order to reach homeostasis, and that short cycles will be better because the body wont be able to respond...
for example
'3 stage max androgen phase'
day 1 & 3 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 100mg
day 5 & 7 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 50mg
day 9 & 11 = test cyp 200mg + test prop 25mg

day 13-23= eq 100mg/ed

day 24 & 26= eq 50mg + deca 150mg

day 28, 30, 32, 34 = deca 200mg

day 36 = deca 100mg + tren 50mg

day 38, 40, 42= tren 100mg

Sailbo said:
what do you all think about the short cycles outlined in Building the Perfect Beast?
I beleive the principles outlined was to trigger growth before the body has a chance to respond...
From what I read in both "Perfect Beast" & "CME" the bodydoes respond to she shorter cycles due to the front loading and fast acting gear.

I have only done ONE short cycle, about 3 years ago, because of lack of funds.

BUT got great results. So go figure.

solidspine said:
I have only done ONE short cycle, about 3 years ago, because of lack of funds.

BUT got great results. So go figure.

I really think it depends on the person. I don't respond to anabolics quickly at all, for me, long term is the way to go. Most people feel long acting test esters kick in in 3-5 weeks, but I need 7 before it starts to make any effect on me. Even short ester drugs, like tren and orals, like anavar, need 4 weeks before I feel anything.

For me that cycle wouldn't work, I cant stepp off with tren. Tried it and almost lost my fucking dick :)

I would consider a 40day cycle, using this:
During the hole cycle I would run dbol at 10mg, for wellbeeing, proteinsynthesis and the other benefits it will give you at this dose.

1 + 3: Enathate 250mg + Prop 100mg + EQ 200mg
5 + 7: Enathate 250mg + Prop 50mg + EQ 200mg
Day 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29: Prop 75-100mg

Day 30-40: winny 50mg EOD
Day 41 start clomid/avena/tribulus. If nolva works better, use that. I Would also rather use HCG as this gets me back much faster than without it.
Day 30 + 31: HCG 500iu

I'm actually going to try this out. I will do a massive bulking cycle in the winter. It will consist of Sust, Tren, Dbol, Eq, Insulin, GH, and T3. Except for the T3, everything else will be done in high dosages. Shit loads of high quality food and intense training. I'm going to do this for no more than 8 weeks! Then I'm out! Followed by a good PCT. Let's see what happens, because I'm seriously lacking some size bros!

Top Bottom