Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruising after injection

Bear Arms

I am in week 10 of a 12 week cycle. This is my fifth cycle. For all that don't know me, my stats are as follows:
28 year old
5'6" @ 245 pounds with between 12 - 15% bodyfat

My current cycle is like this:
Gh at 6 I.U's per day. 3 days on and 4 days off. for 12 Weeks.
Omna's 500 mg/week 1 - 10
Dbol 30 mg/day 1 - 4
Eq 600 mg/week 1 - 10
Fina 75 mg/EOD 6 - 12

For the last week or so, every injection that I do is resulting in a large bruise. There is no infection or swelling. However, there is a big ugly bruise afterwards. I have never had this to happen before so it has got me a little freaked out. Anyone know why this has happened? I have used all of these drugs in the past without any problems, with the exception of the GH. This is my first experience with GH. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

By the way, I always using clean needles, wipe with alcohol before and after, etc. I am confident it has nothing to do with sterility or anything like that. Also the GH is Sub-Q and the rest are IM.

Thanks,
Bear Arms

Do not know where you are injecting. But it is a very good possiblity that you passed through a vein near the surface. When this happens it will cause bleeding underneath the skin.

To avoid this I use very good lighting and try to avoid the veins as much as possible, but there are occasions that you hit one and you look like a heroin addict for about a week.

Nautica

I use the quads and delts for the Fina with 1" needles, and the glutes for the test and eq with 1.5" needles. I use the U100 insulin needles for the GH and shoot in the abs and upper thighs. I have had no bruising in the glutes or delts, but the quads and abs are bruising.

Nautica - I will try and watch more closely for the veins.

Thanks,
Scott

Top Bottom