Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruises at injection sites? Will it go away?

psroth

I just started my first cycle of 80mg/ml of fina EOD and 50mg Winny ED. I get bruises on my butt cheeks. Anyone else ever get this, and if so, will my body eventually become so used to the shots that it stops bruising?

I'm a little embarrased to get naked to shower in the gym with evidence on my ass that I juice.

They'll go away after your cycle or after you stop using your glute as a pin cushion

I usually will apply pressure to the site of injection and rub it around for 3-4 minutes. This will not only help it absorb but will slow down any type of bleeding that will cause the bruise. Works great for me, I cant even remember the last time that I bruised.

I massage the area too, but I still bruise.

Do you think I will have these bruises for the entire cycle, or do you think it'll subside during the cycle?

My first few shots of a cycle always tend to hurt more for some reason. The bruises will go away. Make sure you aren't moving the needle as inject, because that will definately cause some bruising. And massage it in after you are done. If that doesn't work, screw it, the gains in size and strength will be well worth it.

Some people tend to bruise easier than others for some reason. I've never bruised from an injection, but I inject slowly, like 45 seconds to a minute for 1cc, and try to hold the pin steady as possible. If the oil is causing discomfort going in , you're injecting too fast.

Ouch! be careful to keep the pin straight as stated earlier, if you are bruising that badly, try icing after the injection.

Top Bottom