Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruises on arms and around shoulder area

chiefwiggum

What the fuck,
I've been cycling for 3 months and during the last 2, I've noticed bruises developing around my shoulder area and my arms. Theres no associating pain, but it's fucked up. Any ideas? Also, one arm feels weaker than the other!

Thanks,
Wiggum

did you inject anywhere around there? if you did then you might have hit a vain or something. thats the only thing i can think of. and if you didnt inject anywhere around there than that is really weird.

are you injecting properly along w/ proper post injection treatment?when injecting into the arms/shoulders,watch not to hit any veins...

ps:how did that EQ solvay work for you bro?i've been trying to get in touch w/ you for awhile...---fyi

Thanks foe asking,
i used the EQ for site injections and was getting excellent results.
However, I tore a ligament or a muscle (still don't know which), I thought it was from lifting and contracting, but a professor aT SCHOOL WITH A PHD IN BIO MECHANICS SAYS IT WAS FROM THE SITE INJECTS, SO i STOPPED. Now the bruises, wtf.

chiefwiggum said:
Thanks foe asking,
However, I tore a ligament or a muscle (still don't know which), I thought it was from lifting and contracting, but a professor aT SCHOOL WITH A PHD IN BIO MECHANICS SAYS IT WAS FROM THE SITE INJECTS, SO i STOPPED. Now the bruises, wtf.

thx for replying bro...i hope all works out for you ...---fyi

chiefwiggum said:
Thanks foe asking,

The reason it was from site injections was the scare tissue. It will tighten things up in there and if you do not properly keep you muscles stretched than it would make it easier to pull a muscle.
BUT unless you were doing a lot of site injections in one place. I would say you just pulled a muscle because people do sometimes pull muscles.

Nautica

Top Bottom