Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Brovel's T100 still enanthate or have they switched it to prop?

There is a 10ml bottle of 100mg per ml of prop from brovel available but I don't know if it is new or if it replaced the ethanate T100:confused:

When it first came out Brovel said it was prop but clearly it was a long acting ester. Then there were rumors that they were actually going to be putting prop in it.........anyone have an new info? Slopain? Damian?

I picked up a bottle of 100mg 10cc prop 3 weeks ago in TJ and there was diff-no prop in it---Fuck Brovel ---they suck!

I have the brovel t-100 and i ordered Prop, however, it hardly hurts the next day even after 200mg of it...what the fuck anyway? BUMP for someone experienced

I havent heard anything on it lately, but apparently the new ones are prop. The 50's are prop for sure, but Im not 100% on the t-100's yet, Im cautious and will wait for someone I trust to use it and tell me or a lab test (which would be very rare to test such an inexpensive product with an expensive lab test, but who knows).

:)

Top Bottom