Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros I need your opinions on my second cycle

spalwin

Bros I need your opinions on my second cycle
I`m about to run my second cycle, but I don`t know exactly what to take, because I got bad acne during my first cycle, it was dbol and test e for 14 weeks.
I think acne was most probably caused by test-e not by dbol, should I stay away from test e, for a while and take something else like Eq and Primo?
please guide on my second cycle?thanks.

When hormones are changing like they do on cycle acne is just something some guys get and some don't. It depends on how prone to it you are. I would chose compounds based on goals and not the acne. If it is really bad then you have to decide it steroids are worth it or not. I would try scrubbing a few times a day and tanning. You want to keep the affected area dry.

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle you do. Were you using an AI with your cycle? If you weren't, high estrogen levels were most likely what was causing the acne fair up.

Primo is a very mild compound that does not aromatize into estrogen. You could run a TRT testosterone dosage + primo for your second cycle. You won't get huge increases in strength or size from the cycle but it will be extremely minimal in the way of side effects and be a great cutting cycle.

Something like this:
Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 200mg/week
primo 600mg/week
aromasin 5mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

Here are some tips for removing acne:

1. Sun tanning is a very effective means of reducing acne and drying out the skin.

2. Use anti-acne lotions at least once per day. Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

3. Make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

4. Zinc containing creams are very effective and available over the counter. Apply them to your trouble areas.

5. Black ointment is extremely effective. It stinks pretty badly, but I am pretty sure you can deal with it for a couple of hours in order to get rid of acne.

6. Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.

Top Bottom