Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros that have run Dbol and Phera plex did you find Phera plex stronger than dbol mg per mg?

J

Just Add Muscle

Every one that I have talked to that has run both of these aas has told me that they find the Phera Plex to be stronger mg per mg than Dbol.People running 20mg of Phera Plex have reported feeling like they were double the dose of dbol.No one has found it necessary to go above 30mg per day of Phera Plex and I have many customers that compete that are advance aas users.Post up your experiences here and let us know.

Black Dragon Labs/BDL TESTANATE 50 - 60 CAPS is this good? do you kno how much phereplex is in it

i already told my friend to get cyclo tren but he got md1t instead from u guys, im just checking if this is good and if he would like it, he prefers the legal way, what product has the most phera plex. id like to recommend it to him.

Re: Bros that have run Dbol and Phera plex did you find Phera plex stronger than dbol

lilj888 said:
Black Dragon Labs/BDL TESTANATE 50 - 60 CAPS is this good? do you kno how much phereplex is in it

i already told my friend to get cyclo tren but he got md1t instead from u guys, im just checking if this is good and if he would like it, he prefers the legal way, what product has the most phera plex. id like to recommend it to him.
Competitive Edge Labs P-plex and Chaparral labs Pheravol-V are 2 that I can attest from seeing bros blow up on personally and rave about how the gains are insane and even lower back pumps and water retention even more so than with dbol.Also insane strength gains.

Re: Bros that have run Dbol and Phera plex did you find Phera plex stronger than dbol

1500 said:
i've taken up to 40mgs of phera which is a lil more than recommended. And no, I dont think it compares to d-bol, but thats just me. I have so many cycles under my belt i couldnt begin to even count. Back in my dumb days, i ran d-bol by itself so i have a pretty good comparison.
Witch brand of Phera though?At 30 mgs of the Pheravol-V I had to stop it due to the head aches but my strength was through the roof on all lifts within one week.

Just Add Muscle said:
Witch brand of Phera though?At 30 mgs of the Pheravol-V I had to stop it due to the head aches but my strength was through the roof on all lifts within one week.

AX's

Ross said:
Phera-plex was stronger, I concur.

I was a critic of all compounds that were not "traditional" gear but I am running Ross's Omnibolic now and i am a convert--so i will have to try this.

p-plex is ridiculous.

desoxymethyltestosterone might as well be d-bol, my bro who ran it literally fuckin blew up... tho it didn't seem like he was bloated in the face like w/ d-bol, his muscle bellies seemed really full so if you count that as bloat maybe.

he went up like 8 pounds first week he ran it. he had a lot of sides tho, prostate issues lil bit of shedding, high bp, started to get symptoms of gyno. he was running like 45mg/day i think. he said he was also horny as hell, as horny as when on test.

p-plex is ridiculous.

desoxymethyltestosterone might as well be d-bol, my bro who ran it literally fuckin blew up... tho it didn't seem like he was bloated in the face like w/ d-bol, his muscle bellies seemed really full so if you count that as bloat maybe.

he went up like 8 pounds first week he ran it. he had a lot of sides tho, prostate issues lil bit of shedding, high bp, started to get symptoms of gyno. he was running like 45mg/day i think. he said he was also horny as hell, as horny as when on test.

I gained over 20 lbs in 5 weeks running Competitive edge labs p-plex at 40 mgs per day alone. I got a lot of water retention from it though and strength was through the roof. Also seemed to make my blood pressure pretty high. I am sure a good 10+ lbs of what I gained was lean muscle mass though witch normally would have taken me at least 2 years to gain naturally.

Top Bottom