Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros that have had gyno...

I think most ppl are like me, got it in puberty and didn't know anything about gynocamastia untill learning about anabolic steroids. I don't have it that bad and doubt you could tell from a picture - but still it is there. Aside from high dosage of Deca cycles, you can avoid this problem during a cycle if your educated and have proper precations.
-PEACE

I started to get a small know last year after finishing a Fina+Winny cycle. I didn't do any Clomid/HCG so I think I got it from low androgens. Anyway it started to go down. I didn't do anything about it.
Then in the winter I started 600mg/wk of prop and the sweliing started to get worse and the other nipple gland started to sweel. After a while I started some Nolva 20mg/day and it started to go down. I started d-bol with the prop and lowered the Nolvadex dose to 10/day.
After 2 weeks being on d-bol I woke up one morning and noticed my chest turned into breasts.
I took Nolvadex 20mg/day and then 40. Nothing.
Too fucking late man. It was here to stay. The worst 6 months of my life!!!!
Now I am a new man with a second chance.
That's the end of this sad story!!!

What's ironic is people talk about getting gyno from Deca. I did Deca/Winny cycle 2X with relatively high doses of Deca and did not get anything. Maybe it was the Winny saving my ass. I don't know.
But when it came to test BOOOM!

if we had it as a kid, does that mean it will more than likely appear during a cycle? im planning a sus/eq/winny(possibly) cycle soon. my sus will be only 250/wk/8wks, eq@300/wk/10wks and if i decide on winny 50mg eod 3 wks towards the end. is this a formula for gyno with such a low test dosage?

Top Bottom