Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bros that are gyno prone

makaveli25

what is some guildines you follow when you run your cycles.. Im planning on using test and var and maybe throw in some masteron or something to help keep gyno at bay.. i know some people get itchy just looking at a bottle of test.. im very prone to it know i want to have surgery someday but it wont be for awhile

makaveli25 said:
what is some guildines you follow when you run your cycles.. Im planning on using test and var and maybe throw in some masteron or something to help keep gyno at bay.. i know some people get itchy just looking at a bottle of test.. im very prone to it know i want to have surgery someday but it wont be for awhile
I do not cARE HOW GYNO PRONE you are, I am pretty much so. The right dose of real arimidex and forget getting gyno. Arimidex lowers your estrogen levels so much so fast, for me anyway, it even got rid of prexisting gyno to the point where I had to deny having surgery. Just read an insert according to the lit. a few hours after taking the first dose estrogen is lowered significantly and within the first 24 hours most all is eliminated.
Some say arimidex is useless for progestrogene based gyno, however, for some reason it stops gyno from fina for me also.

hey dude iam also in same situation infact i have already used test in my first cycle .had real hard time keeping gyno away.u will not believe i was taking letro at around 1.5 mg per day ,and that was the dose which was avoiding gyno for me by trial and error.at this dose of letro u can never expect any results from your cycle.i think for guys like me primo anavar winny other mild and non aromatising drugs are the only option.but in the end everyone is different so you can try on for yourself and keep posting .best wishes.

im actually just starting crusing on test E at 300 mg ew.. I am doing this to figure out which ai is going to work for me.. Im in my second week.. i have noticed i get a little itch around the second and third day after my injection.. im taking 10mg ed of aromasin and it seems to be helping.. i want to bump the test up but im not sure if it will make things worse.. dammit my first five cycles i had no problems..

"keep it simple, stupid" - remember this when wary of gyno.

Low test, with moderate anti-Es, some anavar, and some proviron or something will take you where you need to go. Fuck the water balloon look ... your on the right track bro.

im prone to gyno and have used arimidex....my last cycle was test 400 cyp and eq 400....i prefer aromasin to arimidex but had letro on hand and used it at some points in cycle...

Top Bottom