Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bromo helping with Fat Loss

barnidge

I have read much on Bromo but I still cannot decipher how it exactly helps with fat loss. Is it an appetite suppresant or does it "burn" fat?

Bromocriptine works through dopaminergic pathways.

There are two ways to raget fa-loss via the ADRENERGIC
system.

1. The CNS is composed of the PNS and SNS.

PNS=Para-sympathetic nervous system
SNS=Sympathetic Nervous system

The SNS is governed by Adrenaline and Nor-adrenaline
The PNS is governed by DOPAMINE.

By increasing either Dopaime, adrenaline or nor-adrenaline,
you get an INCREASE in FFA breakdown.

Ephedrine, Clen etc.. stimulate the SNS.
Bromocriptine, DMAE, stimulate the PNS.

Having said all this, the use of PNS and SNS agonists
concurrently MAY overload the CNS of some people.
Result: Headches, migraines, twitching etc...

Either run one or the other.

What I do is switch back and forth between the 2.
W1-8: NYC+yohimburn W9-17: Bromocriptine

This way each adrenergic pathway is allowed to recover.

Fonz

I'm doing bromo at 3.75mg ED toherher WITH clen at 100mcg, sweating like a pig. Got so amazing cut in one week it almost scares me..

Excuse me for asking a stupid question, but this is the same stuff that helps prevent Fina Gyno, right?

Here's what bromo does in a nut shell: it acts like leptin (the anti-starvation hormone). When you diet your leptin levels drop and tell your brain to hold onto fat, eat more, that your starving. You'll start eating away at your muscle mass and your body will conserve the energy dense substrate, fat. What bromo does is it acts like leptin. When you diet bromo fakes out your brain and says that your not starving, that you have plenty of fat to use. Plus, its a potent appetite suppressant.

I've just started. I can't comment yet on the fat lose effects. Fat loss will only occur if you have a caloric defecit. Bromo also increases Gh. This is why you should not take it at night when your natural Gh is high. Taking it at night causes more severe side effects. It's better to have a nice steady Gh output 24/7 any way rather than one big surge at night.

Bromo should NOT be taken with other beta agonist drugs because they will block the effects of bromo. This means NO clen or ephedrine. You can take synephrine (bitter orange) for energy and it also helps Bromo's effects.

I suggest reading Lyle McDonald's book "Bromocriptine" for info on exactly how it works, how to use it for dieting, fat loss, muscle gain and post roid cycle. It's at qfac.com

Top Bottom