Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bromo and gyno

PopiChulo

Has anyone had luck with bromo ridding you of fina gyno once it has reered its ugly head? At 1.25mg twice a day

I had a lump under my right nip and a much smaller one under my left nip. I used Bromo for about a month (1tab2x/day) and while I was using it the lumps pretty much disappeared. Now about a month later they have come back, but not as large as they once were. My nips just seem to stick out a little now, not really noticeable.

Peace
DrZ

so DrZ - you were taking 5mg/day then? Just want to make sure.

BTW, Pop I've seen a few people report success in getting their gyno to subside while taking 1.25mg/2xED. Good luck bro and let me know how it goes.

Will do I just started today and have only 2 weeks left on my fina/winny my prop ran short Damn brovel and their under filled vials .

I can't really remember, but I think I worked my way up to 2 tabs/day which would be 5mg.

Peace
DrZ

I had a friend that got pretty nauseated at 1.25mg/2xED. He said just to make sure to take it with food in the am and then with food and before bed in the PM.

Top Bottom