Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bromo, Androl 50 and gyno???

baby_bbol

Will bromo be able to prevent gyno symptoms caused by Androl?

I have 100 tabs of A50 but afraid to use them.

Assuming Androl 50mg/day, will 1 bromo tab / day work effectively?

Also will nolvadex help out with gyno symptoms caused by Androl, fina and deca.

thanks for the help.

bromo is of no use with Anadrol bro. Anadrol is an odd one, but is not a progestin and does not aromatise, it appears through its structural oddness that it is actually estrogenic itself, so best protection is either Clomid or Nolvadex for ER binding.

hope this helps

Bigfella.

The Bigfella said:
bromo is of no use with Anadrol bro. Anadrol is an odd one, but is not a progestin and does not aromatise, it appears through its structural oddness that it is actually estrogenic itself, so best protection is either Clomid or Nolvadex for ER binding.

hope this helps

Bigfella.
Actually, anadrol IS a progestin and binds the PR receptors quite well. It is NOT estrogenic. I am unsure about whether bromo will help or not.

-Spidey

Spidey said:
Actually, anadrol IS a progestin and binds the PR receptors quite well. It is NOT estrogenic. I am unsure about whether bromo will help or not.

-Spidey
Sorry bro, you are wrong, it is not a progestin at all, it was long considered a possibility, here is a reply I used earlier today that explains why it is not.....

"Unlike the strong progestins (deca, tren) it does not have a 'missing' carbon atom at the 19th position. Secondly we can see that it has an OH group attached to the A ring, something that is not seen on any other androgen but is seen on estrogens! So although anadrol does not contain an aromatic A ring, nor can it be aromatised, this may expalin why it would bind to the estrogen receptor. "

This study proved that oxymeth is no more progestagenic than Testosterone bro......

Desausles PA, Les hormones anabolisantes de point de vue experimental (Anabolic hormones from an experimental viewpoint), Helv. Med. Acta 1960 , 479-503

Bigfella.

Top Bottom