Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broken hand.. Broken cycle..

JuicedAthletics

Bros,

I was in a car accident on Friday and I broke my left pointer finger and a bone in my hand. I was about 2 weeks into a nice little cycle. After thinking about what I should do, I can do most movements as long as I keep my finger straight and no weight gets on it. What would you bros do? Stop the cycle, hit PCT and wait 4-6 weeks to start again. OR, keep the cycle going and rearrange your exercises so that your finger isnt stressed on?

let the bones heal dude. i'd rather wait 6 months and have a whole life of bodybuilding ahead of me than overdo it now and have chronic tendonitis or some other permanent damage the rest of my life

but i know this is easier said than done

by the way i'm glad thats all that happened! best of luck

thanks bro..

i hear ya.. i totaled my car. About 22k worth of damage, as much as i make fun of the 8 airbags in my car, they pretty much saved my ass.

I walked away with a broken hard from my steering wheel jerking upon impact. I guess I will just run some PCT and let myself heal up...

KingQuadz said:
you could keep it going and just train legs, squat heavy enough and the rest of the body will respond anyway.

Make sure you do this no matter what you decide. Stop lifting + PCT = very bad!!!

ProtienFiend said:
Make sure you do this no matter what you decide. Stop lifting + PCT = very bad!!!

He is only 2 weeks into the cycle.
I think he will be ok.

If that hand is messed up make sure you dont screw it up worse.

Do legs and go up with your cardio, hand bones are tricky and if they don't heal right you might have to get surgery...

Top Bottom