Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broke liquid-solvent vial of HCG...can I still use the powdered vial with BW?

soflaguy

Damn, I lost my amp opener and tried the pen-cap way of opening the liquid amp of HCG.
Well the amp shattered and I lost all the solvent water.
I know that stuff is more than sterile water(sodium chloride I think), but is it possible to use bacteriostatic water with the powdered portion? Or should I just chuck the amp of the white powder. This was my last HCG I had :(

why don't you try and go to the pharm. to see if they can sell you some water. I wouldn't think its a controled substance lol. I wouldn't shoot anything else except the steril water for intra shots.

Bacteriostatic water should work fine. I got some hcg the other day that had me put 10cc of water in 10,000iu. It said it was good for 90 days, so I am almost positive that it is bacteriostatic water. If you going sub-q I know it won't hurt you, if that's what your wondering. I am using hGH with bacteriostatic water and I know it's good. IM should matter either as most AAS have alcohol in them any way.

Top Bottom