Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bro can you Gain weight/muscle on winstrol??? my results are a little strange

str8cubano

ive been taking winny for a week now, around 50mg/day, and ive been doing cardio at least 30 minutes a day, and usually when i do cardio and keep a clean diet, i loose weight on the scale. But since i started the winny a week ago, i haven't lost a lb, iv actually gained. Is that muscle i might be gaining?...am i doing something wrong? or should i measure bodyfat % instead......thanks, iggy:(

You will gain, it is not like test.

But here is the upside,
the gains you make on a serious Winstrol cycle, YOU KEEP! Which is cool

thanks, i was getting a litte scared that my diet was horrible. Ive always heard that whenever you diet, you tend to loose a little muscle and a lot of fat. But isn't it a little too soon for the winstrol to start kicking in, i thought it took at least up to a couple of week to kick in, ive only been on it for like 6 days

the few lbs might be water, i bet you will not gain any more after you 10th day, and if you do then thier is something wrong with your diet. give a few more days

THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF. YOU SEEM TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE DRUG YOU ARE ON. DIDN'T YOU DO ANY RESEARCH BEFORE YOU WHEN'T ON WINSTROL? :splat: :smash:

yes, actually, about 2 months of research. I Know your supposed to put on a little muscle while on winstrol. But im used to dieting and runnig, and this is my first cycle. So when i diet and do cario, i expect to loose weight on the scale (fat weight). But ive been doing it for a week or so and for the first time, i haven't lost a lb. So im assumming that im loosing fat and gaining a couple of lbs of muscle so its balancing off.

But again, im thinking that it hasn't kicked in yet, so i got worried that maybe i was doing something wrong. Im not used to do doing cardio and deiting and gaining weight. Especially since its a cutting drug. Aside the fact that my strentgh hasn't really gone up at all, so i just assumed that i needed to give it a couple of weeks for it to kick in. But yes, i pretty much know almost everything there is to know about the drug. I just wanted some opinions of the different effects it's had on its users.

Top Bottom