Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bro can you Gain weight/muscle on winstrol??? my results are a little strange

I was thinking the same thing. Suspension would explain weight gain in one week. I haven't heard too many bros talk about a significant weight gain on Winny in one week. May be fake.

thanks alot for the info....i shaked it hard as hell..and it didint' seperate immediately. An hour later, i looked at it and all the powder was at the bottom and the mily stuff on the top. It isn't the clearest looking stuff..but the powder was definetly on the bottom...what do you think?...good stuff?:)

If it didn't separate immediately, then that is a good sign. After an hour is usually a good indication.
I don't know what else to tell you except that Winny promotes lean muscle growth WITHOUT water retention.
Have you changed your diet in any way, i.e. more sodium, sugar, etc..??
If not then there has to be something wrong with the bottle. Keep shooting and see is the weight gain persists.

Later

Just kick back and relax time will tell. It is possible for you body to fluctuate a couple of pounds. What are you stats Height and weight?

well, im 6", 180lbs, probably 11-12 % body fat. but yea ive been on it for a week, starting to feel slight strength increase, and little reduction in stomach...but same weight on the scale...i guess i'll wait and see

In your original post you say you are gaining weight. Now you say your weight is the same. Which one is it??
The whole discussion here is about why you are gaining weight and what can it be from.

yea my fault. Ok, i was doing mad cardio and eating right, and i gained in a week a couple of lbs. (2) . I wasn't gaining alot of weight, but i figured i had to have gained more than 2 lbs because i know that i had to have burned a couple of lbs of fat. usually takes me a few days to burn up to 5 lbs of fat. So as of right now the weight has gone from 179-181, and has stayed at 181

but yesterday i felt more strength than usual , and in the morining i have noticed i reduction in stomach. So i feel like i might be loosing fat, nothing dramitic yet though, i started exactly a week ago

Weight gain first week of winnie

I have a question as well. I have also just recently taken Winstrol, today makes day 7. I am not taking the shots everyday. I have shot 3 times in 7 days, this next week I am going every other day. Since I started I have just noticed a weight gain of about 7lbs, I have ate semi clean (w/ the exception of yesterday) and haven't worked out since saturday due to small injury. Going back today. I am a female, into crossfit and olympic lifting, can someone advise me, is this normal? I also notice my injection sites are sore but the 3rd shot didn't swell up as bad as the others, so I guess I am getting used to it. I double checked the seperation to make sure I had good stuff and I do. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom