Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bro can you Gain weight/muscle on winstrol??? my results are a little strange

makes sense....i have the fat calipers, but i guess the fat measurment scale is better. The thing is that i like measuring results daily, but with the fat calipers it varies so its better to do it weekly. Fuck it the way i see it, im doing cardio and a correct diet, and 1cc a day, i should be fine unelss the winny im taking is actually lard and they ripped me off...lol, and i dont think thats the cass..thanks guys:cool:

You do seem a bit in the dark about winstrol. My experience with winstrol is that 50mg/day should be sufficient to see good results, but some people will do better than others obviously. I have never done well on winstrol, but many bros love it.

Shake the bottle and see how it seperates. If the particles seperate right away, it's watered suspension which will explain the weight gain, which is just water weight.
Real Winny seperates in about 1/2 to an hour.
I don't see how you can put on lean muscle mass in just 1 week, when the shit has not kicked in yet.
I will bet your weight gain is water retention.

i shook the bottle, but the particles didnt seperate immediately...ntohing really happened when i shaked it exept a little bit of bubles....how do i know when it seperates ?..what happenes..the winny i have i think is from mexico, and is called estanlazol..i saw a thread of some guy that was taking it and i was the same exact one i was taking, and it looks really good...but im not sure

Just because your friend had the real thing and yours looks the same does not mean you got the real deal. Believe me I know it's happened to me.
I have seen a lot of fake Winny (Upjohn). Everything looked good, i.e. label, blue cap, seal on the box, etc..But they were fake and the only way you could tell was the way it seperates. The WAR book explains the seperation and how suspension is sold as Winny
In any case, I will try to be more explicit in attempt to help you because I would hate to see you get fucked.

Shake the bottle. You should see a milky/bubbly foam on the top.
Put the bottle down and watch for separation.
If it separates right away (2min max) it's watered suspension.
If it does not separate within a few minutes check back in an hour. You should see the powder on the bottom and the clear white solution on the top.
If it did not sepqarate at all then you got yourself some suspension!! If you have a bottle of suspension look at it. The shit never separates. But, when it's watered down it does but rather quickly. The scammers who make the fakes know people are going to look for seperation. The timing of the separation is the only way to tell.
Also if you swirl the bottle you should see little swirls on the bottom while swirling. Those are the particles which seperate later on.
Hope this helps

Later

if he was shooting suspension, dont you guys think he would notice??

Top Bottom