Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

British Dragon Tren Acetate sides?

bruce1200xlh

Hi, 1st timer here so please excuse any newbie mistakes. One question about BD Tren Ace. Will this have all the side effects that I have read Tren is
(in)famous for? As in kidney and liver problems? I am especially concerned about the liver problems. Am taking the equivalent of legalon 3 times a day, 1200Iu's Vit. E and 6 grams Vit. C, right now, with the front end load of my cycle. Will phase in the tren near the end of my 30 day cycle.

Front load 250mg Sus for 10 days
Front load 150mg Anadrol for 10 days
Switch over to 200mg Prmiobolan Depot EOD for day 12-22
phase in Tren @75mg day from day 22 to 33
The usual PCT to follow.

Thanks, will greatly appreciate any info.

Why does he need to think this one?? Sounds like a max androgen phase that Author L. Rea advocates.Nothing wrong with that!!!Maybe he needs to up the primo a bit.

Catch Wrestler said:
Why does he need to think this one?? Sounds like a max androgen phase that Author L. Rea advocates.Nothing wrong with that!!!Maybe he needs to up the primo a bit.

If this his his first cycle, he going to run Sus, anadrol and tren? Don't remeber Aurthor L. Rea recommending that.

Ok my mistake,when he said first timer,I thought he meant first time on here,not first time user.My mistake.Well spotted bwl. You definatly don't want to use anadrol on your first cycle.No way!!!!

A maximum androgen phase allows you to get maximum results with minimum sides like too much cortisol and estrogen.When you have high levels of an androgen in your system,your body tries to even out the hormonal balance to maintain homeostasis.It does this by releasing a lot of estrogen and cortisol into your system,minimising your gains,and increasing the sides.Not good!! So you do a max. androgen phase of about 30 days,get in hard and then get out before the body can start a counter attack.You then switch to an absolute anabolic phase to keep and solidify the guys you made whilst on the max. androgen phase.Hope that helps??

Reactions: bw1
Sorry guys, I meant first timer here. And it is trying to follow ALR's Max androgen cycle with what I could get a hold of. this is my second time with Anadrol. So far no problem. I am into the last day of the front loading phase and no problems at all so far. What I am worried about is the the reported side effects of the tren. Being new to the stuff, I do not know if the sides are from the kit/pellet forms I have read a bit about or from all tren acetate. What I have is the BD 10ml's. I wanted to keep this cycle short and then go on to a PCT phase.

Again sorry for the confusion but thanks very much for posting so fast.

bw1 said:
If this his his first cycle, he going to run Sus, anadrol and tren? Don't remeber Aurthor L. Rea recommending that.
Sus, Drol, and Tren for 1st cycle? It would be FINE as long as you throw 18 weeks of Halo in there too. :rolleyes:
Bionic

Frontload anadrol??? That doesnt make any sense... atleast to me. With dbol, drol, and other orals I have always had great success with taking one does throughout the duration of use. I think frontloading with an oral is not needed.

Top Bottom