Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

British Dragon? legit

04 race said:
Is Testabol depot 200 legit stuff? how good is it. is it fake or not? thanks
If it's real it is good.There seem to be alot of fakes out though.If you have a trusted source you have nothing to worry about.

04 race said:
Is Testabol depot 200 legit stuff? how good is it. is it fake or not? thanks

I don't know how to answer this. The testabol i have gotten in the past was good. It depends where you got it. You can always go to the BD website and take a look at the stuff they have there and also check your BD source.

ksbst9mm.

Right now I don't know what to think about BD products. I just got a bottle of Decabol 250mg/ml and when I broke the top open the whole metal capping broke apart leaving only the rubber stopper in place. I'm actually leary about using the shit now.

gautho said:
Right now I don't know what to think about BD products. I just got a bottle of Decabol 250mg/ml and when I broke the top open the whole metal capping broke apart leaving only the rubber stopper in place. I'm actually leary about using the shit now.

that happened to me once also. so i just xfered it to another steril vial i had.

no big deal if you are using it right away.

ksbst9mm

ksbst9mm said:
that happened to me once also. so i just xfered it to another steril vial i had.

no big deal if you are using it right away.

ksbst9mm
my concern is if the packaging crumbles apart when opening, is that a cardinal sign it's a fake.

gautho said:
my concern is if the packaging crumbles apart when opening, is that a cardinal sign it's a fake.

honestly if your really worried about it, then don't use it, after all it is only one ten ml vial. But like i said, if you were planning on using it right away i probably would go ahead and do so. Also, you can check your source from the BD website. If your source checks out, i would not even think twice about it.

ksbst9mm

Top Bottom