Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

British Dragon D-bols with a dragon?

Swole_2112

A friend of mine asked me to take a look at some D-bols he was thinking about purchasing from someone else. The seller claims that they are British Dragon. It's been quite a while since I purchased British Dragon D-bols, but they looked exactly as I remember them, except for one thing. There was a small dragon embossed on the side opposite the little slit. Has BD recently began embossing dragons on the side of their tabs?

Swole_2112 said:
A friend of mine asked me to take a look at some D-bols he was thinking about purchasing from someone else. The seller claims that they are British Dragon. It's been quite a while since I purchased British Dragon D-bols, but they looked exactly as I remember them, except for one thing. There was a small dragon embossed on the side opposite the little slit. Has BD recently began embossing dragons on the side of their tabs?

check out:
http://www.gearpictures.com/l_methanabol_britishdragon.htm

really sounds like you're looking at british dispenary's snake and arrow 5mg. d-bols bro. matter of fact i'd bet everything thts what they are.

Swole_2112 said:
British Dragon doesnt make orals with snake&arrow logo on them. British Dispensary does make 5mg Anabols with this logo.

no offense but if i had a choice between britsh dragon and british dispnesary it would be BRITISH DRAGON all the way!

im usin bd dbol now, there is no design, mine r 10mg and one said it says 10 and the otherside says b with a score in the middle then a d... u are thinkin of british disp....

big greg 82 said:
im usin bd dbol now, there is no design, mine r 10mg and one said it says 10 and the otherside says b with a score in the middle then a d... u are thinkin of british disp....

where ya get the dbol bd from? I know there are alotta bd sites out there im just wondering which one would really send it too ya P.O. Box. since no post source can ya pm me with it thanx dude.

Swole_2112 said:

RET is right,.. i have both sets of BD's d-bol tabs so i can compare them to others. it's been awhile since i've came across "legit" british dispensaries tabs, i stick w/ british dragon just to be sure they are real. I guess it's preference and availability though,.. IMO :supercool

:confused: britishdragon are square with BD on one side 10 on the other. british dispensary has snake and arrow on one side and line on the other.....

Top Bottom