Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are British Dragon and British Despensary considered Pharm Grade in Thailand?

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
A close frind of mine just got back from Thailand and told me that they sell this stuff in the pharms there? We all know that gear is legal in Thailand, but I was under the impression that they sold, Organon, and schering etc, real pharm grade stuff, not bootleg gear. These are both bootleg right? I am not 100% sure obout British Dispensary. I just find it hard to believe that they would sell this stuff in Pharms there, and I called bullshit on it. You never know though what goes on in developing countries. Anyone know?

Mavy

nothing is 'legit' in thailand. they sell fakes everywhere. so the fact that they are selling real BD shit in the pharms, is a good thing. at least youre not getting bunk gear

purchasing steroids from pharmacies in thailand without a prescription is just as illegal as in any other country . the difference being that thailand is a corrupt country , the pharmacies will turn a blind eye to foreign tourists , or locals that they are familiar with . a lot of the busy pharmacies in tourist areas are either owned by relatives or friends of the police , or are paying the police a weekly bribe . selling non fda approved items is an even more serious offence . all of the pharmacies sell british dispensary gear , as its a very large legit thai company . but as for british dragon which is a very small underground lab , you will not find it anywhere.

I really don't aggree with anything thats being said on this post.

1st of all:
There is a big difference between Britsih Dragon and British Dispensary!
British Dispensary is this massive legit company in Thailand that makes everything from the goo thats inside Johnsons baby Shampoo to anabolic steroids:
see: http://britishdispensary.com/

British Dragon's are underground labs- and there are several of them-theres a Russian BDragon and a Thai BDragon and then theres a lab in Europe etc. 'British Dragon' is a very popular name-thats why you see an online-pharm selling 'British Dragon 5mg Stanozolol' but then you go to the british dragon web-site and 5mg Stanozolol doesn't exist, it's only in 10mg and 50mg? You just have to trust your source to make sure your getting a 'good' Bdragon.

2ndly
Those little pharmacies in Thailand, in particular pattaya-bangkok DO NOT SELL FAKES! They sell British Dispensary, Body Research, and Organon - and a few other brands. BD and BR are Thai companies and they will not tolerate an illegitamate outfit counterfeiting their stuff on their own turf. Organon are imported from pakistan but are not fakes either.

3rdly
It's not so much that Thailand is corrupt as it is that steroids in Thailand and decriminalized, kinda like weed in in holland. The police in Thailand are mostly concerned with speed and recreational drugs, their attitude is if their youth arn't getting high on it and strung out, then it's just a 'prescription drug' and who cares if some athletes are 'cheating' a little and taking supplements to make their muscles a little bigger-at least those people are workin hard; the Thai attitude is too maximize itself as a developing country, and rec. drugs are a big problem and they destroy the productivity of the workforce and so Nissan will build that factory in Malaysia instead of Thailand so recreational drug users and their dealers must be destroyed, so they execute about 100 of them a month by fireing squad. Steroid users don't represent a threat to the countries development so no-one cares..

Anabolic steroids as well as other medications are not illegal to purchase without a precription in EVERY country.

Every country is different.

Mavy,

The key to foreign countries is to first, know what you are dealing with and second, have a local person show you where to go and do the talking if necessary.

In most foreign countries, you will encounter locally made products as well as foreign.

PowderDragon said:
I really don't aggree with anything thats being said on this post.

1st of all:
There is a big difference between Britsih Dragon and British Dispensary!
British Dispensary is this massive legit company in Thailand that makes everything from the goo thats inside Johnsons baby Shampoo to anabolic steroids:
see: http://britishdispensary.com/

British Dragon's are underground labs- and there are several of them-theres a Russian BDragon and a Thai BDragon and then theres a lab in Europe etc. 'British Dragon' is a very popular name-thats why you see an online-pharm selling 'British Dragon 5mg Stanozolol' but then you go to the british dragon web-site and 5mg Stanozolol doesn't exist, it's only in 10mg and 50mg? You just have to trust your source to make sure your getting a 'good' Bdragon.

2ndly
Those little pharmacies in Thailand, in particular pattaya-bangkok DO NOT SELL FAKES! They sell British Dispensary, Body Research, and Organon - and a few other brands. BD and BR are Thai companies and they will not tolerate an illegitamate outfit counterfeiting their stuff on their own turf. Organon are imported from pakistan but are not fakes either.

3rdly
It's not so much that Thailand is corrupt as it is that steroids in Thailand and decriminalized, kinda like weed in in holland. The police in Thailand are mostly concerned with speed and recreational drugs, their attitude is if their youth arn't getting high on it and strung out, then it's just a 'prescription drug' and who cares if some athletes are 'cheating' a little and taking supplements to make their muscles a little bigger-at least those people are workin hard; the Thai attitude is too maximize itself as a developing country, and rec. drugs are a big problem and they destroy the productivity of the workforce and so Nissan will build that factory in Malaysia instead of Thailand so recreational drug users and their dealers must be destroyed, so they execute about 100 of them a month by fireing squad. Steroid users don't represent a threat to the countries development so no-one cares..

Damn bro .. Thats some good info. No wonder so many bodybuilders live there on the off season. Sounds like a cool place to live for a part of the year, I dont know about for good. You know ... I have no problem whatsoever with that mentality.... zero tolerance for rec drugs, and steroids being socially accepted. However I do think that getting executed by a firing squad for smoking a joint is rather exccesive.

So britishdispensary is human grade pharm gear eh? I thouhgt that, but wasnt sure. I couldnt find it on the link you sent, but then again, most of the site in not in english. I also had no idea about British Dragon operating in so many different countries. I thought that they operated out of Thailand, but were distributed through the UK. Intersting. So this can be the reason for the different mg concentrations of the tabs. For such a strict policy on rec drugs, I am surprised at how much world class weed (thai-stick) comes out of Thailand. Must be a big gamble. I also thought that a lot of the worlds drugs were manufactured there such as MDMA etc.. In my mind it would make more sense to manufacture this in a country with less harsh laws. Anyways, great info bro, Karma to you.

Mavy

Very cool read on the Thai juice scene.

Go to the t-mag site
http://www.t-mag.com/nation_previous/04.html

Then go to issue #215
The Thailand Trilogy - Part III by Chris Shugart. Sounds like a great place to live for 6 months of the year.

Part 1 and 2 in issues #213, and 214 talk about the Thai sex scene. Very fucked up! They dont talk about the gear much in issues 1 and 2, but it does tell some intersting things.

Mavy

Top Bottom