Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

British Dragon Anavar

Reubsf

I've seen online pics of BD anavar and know that they are square, orange-ish, "10" on one side with "BD" separated by a score mark on the other side. My question is about the SIZE of these tabs. They look a WHOLE lot smaller in person...maybe 1/2 the size of an aspirin. Are these legit or did I just learn my first lesson in scamming? Mahalo for reading.

Reubsf said:
I've seen online pics of BD anavar and know that they are square, orange-ish, "10" on one side with "BD" separated by a score mark on the other side. My question is about the SIZE of these tabs. They look a WHOLE lot smaller in person...maybe 1/2 the size of an aspirin. Are these legit or did I just learn my first lesson in scamming? Mahalo for reading.

They are small, yes.

indy69camaro said:
They are small, yes.

That's sooo good to hear. Realize that karma is the legal tender around here, but not sure how to kick you some...let me know how so I can hook you up. Mahalo.

BD orals are small but they work well. I use alot of their orals and can say they are all good. Train hard, eat and rest and you will grow. Good luck

Reubsf said:
That's sooo good to hear. Realize that karma is the legal tender around here, but not sure how to kick you some...let me know how so I can hook you up. Mahalo.

Look at the persons avatar you want to give Karma too. Then in the bottom left corner of that you will see the word Karma. Click on it and then click APPROVE if you want good Karma to be give, then say thanks or good post bro or whatever and click it and you are good to go.

wayneboard1 said:
Look at the persons avatar you want to give Karma too. Then in the bottom left corner of that you will see the word Karma. Click on it and then click APPROVE if you want good Karma to be give, then say thanks or good post bro or whatever and click it and you are good to go.

Follow the above instructions.....Now start passing it around!!!

Oh ya BD anavar=very good Price vs. Quality= one of my favorite!

Top Bottom