x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

British Dragon Anavar

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about British Dragon Anavar within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've seen online pics of BD anavar and know that they are square, orange-ish, "10" on one side with "BD" separated by a score mark on the other side. My question is about the SIZE of these tabs. They look a WHOLE lot smaller in person...maybe 1/2 the size of an aspirin. Are these legit or did I just learn my first lesson in scamming? Mahalo for reading.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

British Dragon Anavar

I've seen online pics of BD anavar and know that they are square, orange-ish, "10" on one side with "BD" separated by a score mark on the other side. My question is about the SIZE of these tabs. They look a WHOLE lot smaller in person...maybe 1/2 the size of an aspirin. Are these legit or did I just learn my first lesson in scamming? Mahalo for reading.

Re: British Dragon Anavar

Quote Quote posted by Reubsf
    I've seen online pics of BD anavar and know that they are square, orange-ish, "10" on one side with "BD" separated by a score mark on the other side. My question is about the SIZE of these tabs. They look a WHOLE lot smaller in person...maybe 1/2 the size of an aspirin. Are these legit or did I just learn my first lesson in scamming? Mahalo for reading.

They are small, yes.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by indy69camaro
    They are small, yes.

That's sooo good to hear. Realize that karma is the legal tender around here, but not sure how to kick you some...let me know how so I can hook you up. Mahalo.

Amateur Bodybuilder

Guess good things really do come in small packages, eh?

BD orals are small but they work well. I use alot of their orals and can say they are all good. Train hard, eat and rest and you will grow. Good luck

Olympian

Quote Quote posted by Reubsf
    That's sooo good to hear. Realize that karma is the legal tender around here, but not sure how to kick you some...let me know how so I can hook you up. Mahalo.
    Look at the persons avatar you want to give Karma too. Then in the bottom left corner of that you will see the word Karma. Click on it and then click APPROVE if you want good Karma to be give, then say thanks or good post bro or whatever and click it and you are good to go.

Quote Quote posted by wayneboard1
    Look at the persons avatar you want to give Karma too. Then in the bottom left corner of that you will see the word Karma. Click on it and then click APPROVE if you want good Karma to be give, then say thanks or good post bro or whatever and click it and you are good to go.

Follow the above instructions.....Now start passing it around!!!

Oh ya BD anavar=very good Price vs. Quality= one of my favorite!