Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging with sarms

He was not "on" in any way. He was only on sarms which will not show high testosterone like AAS does. His numbers were 100% his own hormone levels

Right, but SARMS increases T levels. So THAT was what he was on. Once he went off, he'd be suppressed.

Right, but SARMS increases T levels. So THAT was what he was on. Once he went off, he'd be suppressed.

False...Sorry, but you are wrong on this one. SARMS absolutely do not increase test levels, nor do they show up as elevated levels on a blood test.

SARMS (selective androgen receptor modulators) are not any derivative of testosterone or any male hormone unlike AAS. This is also the same reason that they are undetectable by current tests (though they are in the process of trying to develop a test for them). It makes them very popular with natty competitors since they are undetectable and will not show a false positive or elevated hormone levels

False...Sorry, but you are wrong on this one. SARMS absolutely do not increase test levels, nor do they show up as elevated levels on a blood test.

SARMS (selective androgen receptor modulators) are not any derivative of testosterone or any male hormone unlike AAS. This is also the same reason that they are undetectable by current tests (though they are in the process of trying to develop a test for them). It makes them very popular with natty competitors since they are undetectable and will not show a false positive or elevated hormone levels

What are you saying? That SARMS doesn't effect T levels but just elevates them naturally and keeps them elevated? I'd like to see one legitimate study that shows that to be the case.

Sarms don't increase T levels, this isn't anything new. And if they did, why would my LH be that high? Last time I checked, exogenous hormones that elevated my T levels bombed my LH... 7.4 is in the high end and FSH at 4.0. Don't know what you have against sarms, but I've run them in pct and between cycles time after time and I've never had trouble with recovery

Sarms don't increase T levels, this isn't anything new. And if they did, why would my LH be that high? Last time I checked, exogenous hormones that elevated my T levels bombed my LH... 7.4 is in the high end and FSH at 4.0. Don't know what you have against sarms, but I've run them in pct and between cycles time after time and I've never had trouble with recovery

I have nothing against SARMS. I think they can be very useful. I just don't like misinformation. It can mislead people into thinking that there are no side effects. You may have had no trouble recovering but there is simply no way on earth they helped you recover better. It's simply scientifically impossible. SARMS are minamally suppressive at reasonable dosages. FOr bodybuilding purposes, a little more so. Maybe a little more than proviron. So, again, there's a place for something like that. But they will not HELP you recover. I just feel when you'e trying to recover you should not use anything suppressive. I will bet you dollars to dimes that if you used SARMS for 6 weeks and then went off of EVERYTHING for one month your T levels will be lower than when you started. You only tested while on. That doesn't count.

Sarms don't increase T levels, this isn't anything new. And if they did, why would my LH be that high? Last time I checked, exogenous hormones that elevated my T levels bombed my LH... 7.4 is in the high end and FSH at 4.0.

I don't mean to jump on Nelson at all but what is bolded is exactly what I was going to say.

if your LH is that high you are not suppressed, unless the guy ran a SERM that manipulated his numbers. assuming he doesn't have any SERM's in his system leftover then the bloods don't lie on this particular situation

I don't mean to jump on Nelson at all but what is bolded is exactly what I was going to say.

if your LH is that high you are not suppressed, unless the guy ran a SERM that manipulated his numbers. assuming he doesn't have any SERM's in his system leftover then the bloods don't lie on this particular situation

That's only a part of the equation. And what were his LH levels before? How do you know it didn;t come down.

Again, I'm saying they;re MILDLY suppressive and for that reason I wouldn't recommend them in PCT. That's all. And he said he was tested while still using them. I'm saying that after coming off he'd have some suppression.

Nelson you don't seem to be registering this, SARMs do not raise T levels, LH levels ect. If his T levels were 994 that is his testosterone since SARMs do not create an artificially raised testosterone level.

No disrespect to you man you know a lot but you are really off base here and you don't want seem to want to accept what other people are trying to explain to you.

Top Bottom