Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging with S4 andarine

hensoned

I just came off a long cycle of testostrone cyptionate, trenbolone enanthate, and proviron for 12 weeks. Got really good results. I don’t feel like bothering with pct post cycle therapy and feeling like crap. I just want to stay on but I know I cannot. So would using s4 andarine be a good idea to bridge with? Heard it is good at muscle wasting prevention !

If you want to bridge, it's better to bridge with gw and ostarine not andarine.

I just came off a long cycle of testostrone cyptionate, trenbolone enanthate, and proviron for 12 weeks. Got really good results. I don’t feel like bothering with pct post cycle therapy and feeling like crap. I just want to stay on but I know I cannot. So would using s4 andarine be a good idea to bridge with? Heard it is good at muscle wasting prevention !

Many bros do use SARMS after their cycle to keep their gains up, but to be honest man you really need a full PCT and to recover your natural testosterone production best you can.
If you do decide to run a full PCT make sure to include my N2Generate productin with your cycle for a good effect, check out: www.HCGenerate.com

I recommend coming off and running a proper PCT. If you run a comprehensive PCT you will not feel like crap. For example, The Perfect PCT Simplified stick on EVO includes the product N2Generate ES which is something that will help you feel good as you recover. Not doing a PCT or just staying on is going to prevent you from doing this long-term and have you on TRT at a younger age than necessary.

n2generate from n2bm and GW from sarms.forsale is an amazing bridge

Top Bottom