Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging with orals possible?

you can bridge with low dose anavar like 5mgs ED
ive seen 5mgs dbol bridges too

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Not a good idea at all man. You will just end up on steroids year round. I think in your case it is more related to diet rather than the cycles you are running.

Maybe start with looking at better cycles where you keep your gains.

What are some of the cycles you've ran where you losing most or all of it. Are you running a solid pct and are you letting yourself slack in the gym post cycle or between cycles. What's your diet look like also. You can run 500mg of test and put on weight and strength but lose it if you don't continue to push yourself and eat right.

Anyways, before trying to bridge, try a solid 16 week cycle with an dylan level pct and you'll keep a lot unless you're super genetically disadvantaged.

here is the deal

I am a smaller guy and it's always been hard for me to put on Mass

I'm currently 146 lb. Even though I have ran 4 or 5 Cycles

my main issue is I lose most of my gains when I come off. I think if I were to bridge with an oral I be able to hold them. This is what my friend does and he keeps growing and growing

which oral can I run in between Cycles

Nope. See my tips thread for why people lose their gains

Top Bottom