Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging? and my next cycle?

thatbloke

hey guys new to this forum

ive currently just finsihed a cycle, and have decided to cruise between my next cycle

im 1 week into cruising

currently cruising on testerone cypionate 200mg a week

was wondering if this was an appropraite dosage to cruise on? ive read different stories from people and not to sure whether my dosage is appropriate to cruise on

ill be cruising for 3 months btw

after cruising i will be doing another bulk cycle, looking to gain between 15-20 pounds off my next cycle with good diet and training

my next bulking cycle after cruising will look like this

weeks 1-12 testerone cypionate 400mg weekly
weeks 1-10 trenbelone etanthate 500-600mg weekly (not to sure how high to run it)
weeks 1-10 T3 30mcg daily

what you guys think?

Last edited:
It would be better if you cruise and blast with 4 weeks cruise then 6 weeks blast, etc.
Use short ester during the blast and you will get better results in the long run as gains usualy slow down after 6 or so weeks.

If its your first time with tren do not use enathate.
500-600 mg of tren enth is a very high dose, you will not be able to handle the night sweats and loss of sleep. tren acetate would be a better choice at 50mg ED for 4-6 weeks during the blast.

If you do decide to go with a 12 week blast the you should cruise for longer than weeks, 8 minimum. but short blast are a much better way to go.

yea cruising for 12 weeks and then cycling for 12 is fine.

Try to find tren ace but if you still cant in the twelve weeks you have before your cycle dont go over 300mg of enanthate per week your first run or you will regret it when the sides hit.

You should also look into making your own tren from pellets, plenty of info on that in these forums

Top Bottom