Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging cycles

bigman75

First off, I'd like to give a big thanks for this site and it's members. I'm close to finishing my third cycle and with everything I've learned along the way here they just keep getting better and better.

With 2 weeks to go on my bulker (enanthate 750/wk started with prop 100/eod first four weeks) I'm wondering if I can do anything better to bridge until I can get to my spring cutter? I was wondering about var or tbol in low doses to help keep more of what I just put on since this has been my biggest cycle to date (previous cycles were enanthate 500/wk for 10 weeks) and I put on some serious size. Does anyone have experience with something along those lines?

I plan to try prop/tren ace in the spring so I need something to hold me over, or do I just go back to creatine and over the counter sup?

First off, I'd like to give a big thanks for this site and it's members. I'm close to finishing my third cycle and with everything I've learned along the way here they just keep getting better and better.

With 2 weeks to go on my bulker (enanthate 750/wk started with prop 100/eod first four weeks) I'm wondering if I can do anything better to bridge until I can get to my spring cutter? I was wondering about var or tbol in low doses to help keep more of what I just put on since this has been my biggest cycle to date (previous cycles were enanthate 500/wk for 10 weeks) and I put on some serious size. Does anyone have experience with something along those lines?

I plan to try prop/tren ace in the spring so I need something to hold me over, or do I just go back to creatine and over the counter sup?

Yeah, it's called BRIDGE and its release date in February 1st.

what will bridge have that hcgenerate ,unleashed .sustain .etc .hasnt aleady got covered?

HCGenerate is great in that it works like a low dose HCG. UNLEASHED helps increase free T -- both great for PCT or anytime. Sustain is a natty anti-e but for that, you'd be better off with POST CYCLE.

BRIDGE is a little different. It increases blood volume, potentiates growth hormone release, and prevents catabolism. It gives more of the "feel" of being "on".

Bridging with AAS isn't bridging -- it's called being always on.

I'm really enjoying my SARMS-S4 bridge though.

Top Bottom