Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging cycles

suspensionusp

hey bros, i am posting this question for one of my friends. he is doing a cycle of dbol and sust now, on his 6th week of a 12 week cycle, and he is dead set on doing a cycle in mid june, that doesn't leave enough time for clomid therapy before the next cycle. he is on 500mg test/week, and 25 mg dbol /day weeks 1-6. what would be a good way to bridge these two cycles together? is it smart to do this?

That's no good your friend will be wasting gear and will get SHITTY results from that second cycle... I wouldn't waste the money on the second cycle if he's gonna be silly about it... He needs to take clomid post every cycle, a bridge would start after clomid... And one should take time off = to that of their time on the previous cycle before starting another one... Tell your friend it's a waste of gear and pointless to do a second cycle in June, and it's a risk to his health to not do clomid post his current cycle.

YUM

thanks bro, he is pretty stubborn and he is dead set on starting another in june, what else would you recomend, would it be wise to stop his current cyc and do good clomid therapy, so he is good to go for june?

If he's that stubborn i'd reccomend you slap him silly and steal his gear :die: ;) :angel:

but leave him his clomid..

YUM

lol, but really... There is no good way to do it... 6 weeks is too short a cycle, even if he did -10 weeks and then clomid he still wouldn't have enough time to do another cycle... He would still be in "Recovery" from that cycle for another 6 weeks, leaving BARELY any off time.... He should finish out this cycle as planned, make the most of it and save the cycle for august or around then.. I think, I dunno that's an estimate of approximate time off that he should take...

YUM

I am gonna bet that he can wait till mid july to hit his next cycle and thank you for making him wait.... hes a moron for not listening to you my friend did this

he did a sust/enanthate cycle.. i know stoopid, before any of us knew about the boards... he does 500mgs of sust as a bridge to his next cycle of sust and deca and guess what he got????

Stroke level blood pressure and 0 gains he stopped mid cycle cuz his blood pressure was so high and he wasnt gaining shit, he saved the rest of the gear for another cycle.... show him this thread and he'll listen, if not let him hurt himself

Cyclone

Top Bottom