Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging between cycles

ironclaw

MVP
EF VIP
hey guys, I want to know who here bridges between cycles and what is your personal preference of gear and dosages? I'm planning on doing a bridge after this cycle, but don't have any experience with it, andy suggestions will help, thank you and Merry XMas!!!!

The most successful bridge I've done was the E2 Eq Bridge. Just use 300mg/wk of Eq. I think he used 500mg though.

Ulter said:
The most successful bridge I've done was the E2 Eq Bridge. Just use 300mg/wk of Eq. I think he used 500mg though.

Do you run PCT then start the low dose eq? Wouldn't this just suppress test production and not really give you much gain?

I would think that I short 2 month layoff after a cycle would be more effective then hit it again rather than bridging on just eq? No?

There is no PCT with a bridge. The purpose of PCT is to restart your HPTA. You use a bridge when you just want to hold gains between cycles.

I like test or Eq for longer Bridges. For shorter bridges, I like low dose Dbol.

Although....if coming of heavy oral use, then I prefer to just use Eq or Test. I've only used Eq like once or twice but likes it. Had to start it a few weeks b4 the cycle ended though. I used 300mg/wk like Ulter as well.

BMJ

Cauliflower Ear said:
how about just run the pct but run igf at 40mcg ed for 50 days...then when your done start your next cycle

The igf works great for me, have gained more weight since end of cycle and balls are full. I'm waiting for a few more months to start next cycle as I'm still making gains with igf/hgh.

You should do some extensive reasearch on insulin, makes a great bridge & allows your natural T to recover.

Taking Dbol,EQ test etc after a cycle is not bridging thats called STAYING ON. I would think you would rather go with IGF, something, anything that does not affect Hypotesticular axis HELLO

Vascular Freak said:
Do you run PCT then start the low dose eq? Wouldn't this just suppress test production and not really give you much gain?

I would think that I short 2 month layoff after a cycle would be more effective then hit it again rather than bridging on just eq? No?
I Agree 100% ....HI ULTER! :p You know I hate bridging! When off be off! I will not cuss because its Xmas! :evil: :)

Quadsweep

Top Bottom