Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging between cycles

Firstly yes bigorse Mast would be great for him. Winny does effect the joints but it is also great for speed and the reason many sprinters have been caught using it.

Stanners if you want to do an ostarine cycle I would recommend starting at 15mg per day and moving up to 30mg over time. Not too sure about how many weeks you have so let me know and I can best advise you. 6 weeks ostarine would be good though. Perhaps something like 10/15/20/25/30/30 for dose.

I wouldn't bother with a pct right now as suppression will be minimal and using pct meds will likely delay recovery if they are used. However if they have really shrunk then a mini pct maybe useful. But you will be going on ostarine so another reason it wouldn't be needed. I would just do the ostarine then do a pct after that.

Is your test c 200mg/ml? If so something like...

Weeks 1-10= Test C at 400mg per week dosed 200mg Mon and Thurs
Week 6-10= Winny at 30-40mg per day (30mg would last 33 days)
Weeks 1-4= LGD-4044 at 5-15mg per day (taper up the dose)
Weeks 8-12= Ostarine (MK-2866) at the dose you like most
Week 1-15= Exemestane (aromasin) at 10-12.5mg per day (pick whatever is easiest due to tab/liquid dose)
Weeks 1-12= HCG at 500IU twice weekly (when running test dose it the night before so Sun and Wed)
Weeks 12-15 Clomid at 50/50/25
Weeks 12-16= Tamoxifen (nolva) at 20/20/20/10

By the way we have MK-2866 (Ostarine) and LGD-4033 on sale for the next 2 days at 45% off. The code is EL45 at checkout.

If you ever need any advice during your cycle just pm me.

Thanks for all the info just wanting to clear a few things up.
So after ostarine cycleI still need to do a PCT, would this be for the recommended 4 weeks. Just Need to plan my timing. I would like to be peaking at my best for the end of august. So 23 week from now untill then what do you recommend and what would It look like.

almost forgot the test c is 250mg per 1 ml but that works out a .8ml to dose

Also will they supplySARMSto the uk I have a sourse in the uk for the ostarine but in 20mg tabs

Thanks for all the info just wanting to clear a few things up.
So after ostarine cycleI still need to do a PCT, would this be for the recommended 4 weeks. Just Need to plan my timing. I would like to be peaking at my best for the end of august. So 23 week from now untill then what do you recommend and what would It look like.

almost forgot the test c is 250mg per 1 ml but that works out a .8ml to dose

Also will they supplySARMSto the uk I have a sourse in the uk for the ostarine but in 20mg tabs

Yes a mini pct just to help with any suppression and rises in estrogen. Then a break then start your cycle about 8 weeks before your peak date.

Matey I live in the UK so yes Superior ship there no problems. If you use us you will be shocked how fast it actually comes. We have a Euro site too so that so that may even be faster. The EL45 code works on that site too...

Buy Peptides | Research Liquids | Europe | UK | Germany

Yes a mini pct just to help with any suppression and rises in estrogen. Then a break then start your cycle about 8 weeks before your peak date.

Matey I live in the UK so yes Superior ship there no problems. If you use us you will be shocked how fast it actually comes. We have a Euro site too so that so that may even be faster.

Cheers Elvia I was thinking of dropping the Ldg or at least dropping the dose. This is due to the cost, unless you have added it in for a specific reason.

I PM you a few days ago but dont know if I can Pm ppl with the account I have ?

I have been reading up on the mk677 I see you had a session on that as well what are you thought on using mk677. I was thinking of using after my cycle and PCT

Top Bottom