Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Bridge or not to Bridge? That's my question

TxRugby_8

just wondering if it would be better to bridge w/ 20mg of anavar for like a month and a half or just stay clean for that whole time?

hey txrugby8 ill bump this for yah im thinking of bridging at the end of this cycle with either 10 or 20 mg of anavar.but hear different oppions on bridging and staying clean so id like to hear a few more oppions?

bridge with the anavar; or primo. You will hold on to most of your gains.

during that time, load on creatine, anti-cortisol stuff (cort block), hmb(i get mine for free, so i always use it), and DHEA. Increase your antioxidants such as Vit-C & E, get plenty of rest, eat well, and maybe you'll actually make some gains. Good luck.

I've bridged with primo for about 5 weeks after end of cycle and was able to retain much more than in previous cycles- also loaded up on creatine and tribestan while continuing to take 50mg of clomid a day.

TxRugby_8 said:
just wondering if it would be better to bridge w/ 20mg of anavar for like a month and a half or just stay clean for that whole time?

The better of the two is to come clean for the "time off". Unless you have soon specific reason to bridge, ie contest or other event. Give your body a complete break. I have bridged and it definitely does work, but it has its time and place only you can decide if this is it...

wanting more input.....

would like to hear more about bridging......is primo and anavar the only two options for bridging.....would something else work....what kind of doses are you looking at......

Re: wanting more input.....

thebigbabboon said:
would like to hear more about bridging......is primo and anavar the only two options for bridging.....would something else work....what kind of doses are you looking at......

The two you mentioned are not the only options. Some believe you can bridge with low doses of d-bol taken first thing in the am. Due to its short life in the system, there is some thought this is an option. I have never tried it, ANYONE??? There is also Proviron. Proviron will not cause gains in muscle but will act as an anti-e, causing muscle hardness. Proviron will also ease if not completely eliminate the post cycle androgen crash. Meaning your moods will continue to be good, and sex drive will not suffer.
As far as dosing: Primo at no more than 200 - 300mg pw. Anavar 20-30mg pd. Proviron no more than 50mg pd.

Here's my deal. I'm starting a cycle in early October and will finish early december. I will start my next cycle in February. Here's what they are . (by the way, they aren't mass or cutting, no matter how much they look like them, just looking for strength)

First Cycle:
Fina - 75mg/ed weeks 1-8
Cyp. - 500mg/wk weeks 1-8
Whinny- 50mg/ed weeks 1-8
clomid and armidex

Second Cycle:
Test Prop. - 150mg/ed weeks 1-10
Fina - 75mg/ed weeks 1-6
Anavar- 70mg/ed weeks 1-10
Slin - 12i's/ed weeks 1-6 or 10 (not sure yet)
armidex and clomid

should i bridge with 20mg anavar or not??? That's about 2 months off in between cycles. Or what about if i went with slin and creatine in the off time and dropped the slin in my second cycle.

Top Bottom