Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to bridge or not to bridge? that is the question.......

niko28

this is the deal. i have been going balls to the walls in my training over the past couple months and i am almost to the end of my cycle. i do not want to lose too much when i come off. this is the start of my eighth week of a ten week cycle and i stand 5 foot 10' and i started out weighing 195 pounds, now i weigh in at 240 pounds. i still got three more weeks to go with the sus250 @ 500 mg's a week. plus i started taking winny tabs at week 5, 50 mg's ed for seven weeks. i have the clomid for when all is said and done, but here is what i'm afraid of...... before i started this cycle i did'nt get a blood test to see where my test levels were at(my fault, i know). but let me tell you, i just feel that my test levels were very low from the start. due to the fact that it took me forever to increase weight on any excercise. i lifted for a little over two years before i did AS. i always suffered from low self-esteem and depression for as long as i can remember. when i started this cycle, after a couple of weeks, i noticed all those symptoms were not bothering me at all. i have alot of self-esteem now and as for depression, i really would'nt call it depression since i been on. it's more like i'm a regular person(if that is even possible for me). i remember never having a sex drive at all, period, it did'nt exist. now my wife is not complaining at all. i remember not ever being happy and i'm only 28 years old, and now i can't say i'm not happy. i'm actually very pleased with my life. i know deep down that my test levels were very low before i started and now that i'm actually content with my life and very pleased with my gains, i do not want to lose what i wanted for so long and what i worked so hard to acheive. before i did everything right, but i just could'nt get any stronger. i did get bigger(but to me it looked more fat than muscle) but not much and like i said, never any stronger. now that i'm toward the end of my cycle, what should i do.......... bridge or see what the clomid does for me. i just don't want my test levels to drop way down like i felt they were before and lose everything i just busted my ass to get. i know there are people out there who can feel what i'm saying. i did not want to spend money on a doctor and him put me on some low level of test that would barely do a thing for me. i'm not rich, but when i did save up some money, i invested in something i've been wanting for awhile now. i don't regret any of it and if i had to do it all over, i would'nt change a thing. sorry for making this so long of a thread, but i figured some of you could help answer this question if i told you a little more than most about myself. so, knowing all of this, should i bridge or let it go back down and risk losing it all. and if i bridge, will it not give me any good gains because i don't let my body rest. this is actually a big deal to me and a bigger problem. can anyone shed some light on the subject and let me know what they would do if they were in my position..................
Thanks for listening,
Niko28

I dont like long posts unless its about a pretty hot topic. Now to answer your question. If you take clomids and train hard and have a good diet there shouldn't be a crash after. Now a bridge with anavar and/or clen is something interesting assuming you wanna do another cycle. Its safe and usually you could gain some mass and burn fat. Now this decision is yours, if you can afford and are planning another cycle then go for it.

Top Bottom