Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To bridge, or not to bridge, that is the question?

katana

Hey guys, Question.

My source could not find his ass with both hands on a clear day, and I am getting ready for my first competition. I have been using whatever I could get my hands on, ( sust x 250-350 mg, lauraB or EQ x 100 mg p/week). I know that this is a ridiculous amount, given my bodyweight of 285, but I am having a hell of a time finding enough of the right stuff in the right potency, at the right times.

So here is the kicker, I am almost out, mass phase ends in 7 1/2 weeks, and then I go cuts phase for 14-16 weeks. I have twenty ml, EQ at 50 mg. twenty ml lauraB at 50 mg. and eight Primobolan 50 mg/ml.

I am thinking about bridging until my bro gets his shit together, or I can find a more reliable source. I was thinking of low dose 100 mg. primo, and 200 mg. lauraB per week, then finish the EQ with whatever is left over. Because I don't have much gear, and I dont know when I will get more, I need to stretch this out as long as possible. What would you guys do?

Thanks for any info. :bawling: E

Top Bottom