Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridge experts, tell me what you think about this bridge cycle...

Metal Gear

I need a 4 week break from all the hard stuff I've done untill Feb. when I start my cutting cycle. I don't want to get Anavar or Primo because they are so damn expensive,

so I'm going to do EQ @ 600mg ew along with insulin 10 iu x 2 ed along with lots of creatine. Remeber it's only 4 weeks, and I'm going to continue the EQ into the cutting cycle. I know it takes a few weeks to kick in, but I still have the Test in my system from this past week probably for another few weeks. What do you guys think?

Eq is so slow acting its not really gonna do you any good for those 4 weeks.
Run a small amount of Test instead. Or some Dbol.

check out the cycle's on pennies thread by Doggcrapp, I think this is a great way to stay on all year. It's at www.animalkits.be
The threads called cycle's on pennies, check it out bro.

THE IDEA OF A BRIDGE IS TO RESTORE YOUR NATURAL TEST BUT STILL BEING ABLE TO GAIN OR MAINTAIN YOUR MUSCLE FROM A PREVIOUS CYCLE, IF U DONT WANT TO BUY PRIMO OR ANAVAR I FEEL U , TRY D-BOL AS A BRIDGE ONE HEAVY DOSE IN THE MORNING THAT AWAY IT DOESNT FUCK YOUR NORMAL TEST LEVELS IT WORKED AWSOME FOR ME PLUS I MADE SOME GAINS

What do you want to do during this bridge?? It isnt long enough to restore your HPTA, so what is you main focus? The only thing you will be able to do is revert testicular atrophy with HCG, but that wont help to restore HPTA. If you could go with an 8 week bridge, we could do some good. First off go with 10ius of slin twice a day with 10 grams of creatine, 20 grams of glutamine, and 150grams of WPI, with 100grams of dextrose during your active times. This will give you a total of 20 grams of creatine, 40grams of glutamine and 300grams of WPI with 200grams of dextrose for each day. This alone will keep your gains! You could add a max of 15mg of d-bol first thing in the morning. I would run 500ius of HCG with 20mg of N-dex during the last 2 weeks of yoru cycle to revert any atrophy and then continue 10-20mg of n-dex for the next 3 weeks to get your HPTA going. this will leave 5 weeks of just the slin and possibly d-bol. This will allow you to get things going down there.

If getting your HPTA started is not a concern, 600mg of EQ will certainly help maintain gains, but it is slow to kick in. The slin bridge I designed above will do a much better job at maintaining your gains until you are ready to jump back into things!

I think Lawnsaver is right. If you're doing hard stuff now, then 4 weeks probably isn't going to be long enough to restore your HPTA.

If I was on 75mg of dbol, will 15mg ed do me any good?

The slin cycle you suggested is exactly what I was going to do. I just got off dbol so I don't know if it's a good idea to do it again, but I see your point.

My goal in this 4 weeks is just to take a break from all the harsh stuff I've done. I don't care much about getting the levels back off, but more concerned with keeping the gains and take a break from all the ed shots and drop a little water before I start my cutting. I know eq takes 3 weeks to kick in , but I'm going to be on it for 16 weeks so that's why I'm starting it now so by feb. it will be in my system whne I start winny, prop, t3, clen and gh.

So it's come to this eh? People actually believe that cutting the dosage down from "insane" to mearly "a lot" is giving their body a break? And they expect their HPTA is recover?

Wow.

You're out of touch Nelson. He's not doing anything out of the ordinary. What he's doing is what most people here were doing two years ago. There are thousands of us, just not as well represented anymore because most don't come here anymore.

Metal, The Eq idea is a good choice for a bridge with as much mass as you have, but like you said you won't really have much in the first couple weeks. You might want to consider front loading it at like 1200mg the first week so your blood level comes up faster.

Top Bottom