Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridge,bloodwork and off time experiences

GARAGE GORILLA

High End Bro
Platinum
I have been doing a little reading lately about how to bridge and the "proper" drugs to use.How many of you have actually had bloodwork done after a bridge to find out your test levels?Everything I have read,mostly about eq and primo has shown that at effective doses even when clomid has been taken before and throughout the cycle still significantly suppress test levels to the point that you are right back where you started upon finishing your last cycle!(other than liver values returning to normal)So why bridge?Why not take your 2 weeks off after your last stick,start clomid therapy for 3 more weeks and slide into your next cycle.Opinions?

It sort of sounds like a type of bridge. You still have injectables in your system for at least two weeks after your last shot. Then you start clomid for three weeks to get yourself working agin and to maintain the gains that you got while on. What is wrong with that? It sounds goddam good and a real smart way of doing things to me. I feel that it should work quite well. Keep us posted.

the thing is it takes longer than 3 weeks to get your body back to normal. Two weeks after my last injection I start clomid and 200mg primo every week. I do six weeks of primo and three weeks of clomid, then I start another heavy cycle. Six weeks is about the time where your body returns to normal.

Yes it does take longer than 3 weeks to get back to normal, a minimum of 6 on a mild cycle. Myself I don't think that my gonads have been back to normal for a few years. That's my choice and I'm not recommending it to anyone.

Mike,how do you know that all levels are normal after 6 weeks w/o bloodwork?Also I believe if you immediately start primo and clomid that it will be counter productive.You are not giving your body any time at all to recover.I realize that 200mg of primo/wk is a very low dose but it will more than likely suppress hpt-axis somewhat.Without allowing clomid to work alone before starting the primo makes it that much more difficult to recover,doesn't it?

Top Bottom