Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breast enhancement pills?

Breast enhancement pills yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My cousin Christina is using it and I want to buy some to try, because being a nurse and all I don't want to get breast implants due to all the dangers that go along with it. Plus breast cancer runs in my family and I don't want to put two big plastic bags full of chemicals that could kill me someday down the road. What do y'all think?

You can do a search on that - its been brought up before. General consensus is they are bull shit. All they do is inflame the area a little to make it "bigger".

FyreWomanGoddess said:
So I should opt for the surgery instead?

If that's what you want. Don't do it for anyone but yourself. A lot of women are very happy with implants. I haven't done it (yet) because my husband says he doesn't like implants. The only time I really wish I had them is when I'm naked (and he's the only one who sees me like that! :eek2: ). All other times I improvise with gels or a good bra. Most times (like when running) I'm glad I carry a light load up there.

FitFossil,

I'm SO glad to read that! I'm beginning to feel like the only chick who enjoys bein' little there.

Plus, strange how I've come to be proud of my little bitty thingies... when my bf is lower, my breasts are smaller. I'm proud of my accomplishment when my bf is down, & thus the shrinkage there is another sign of lower bf... so I'm actually HAPPY :D with it.

But I thought that was just me.

Dammit! I was just reading over a endo study that analyzed the contents of these pills, and I didn't print it out. I'll see if I can find it. I believe they were using phytoestrogens in high levels to induce estrogenic conversions...could be wrong though. Sort of like the ol' controversial topic of soy converting/promoting estrogenic effects. Like the ladies above mentioned, I think it was concluded as bullshit. I'll look for that journal entry tonight if I have time...may not even be able to find it.

MR. BMJ

Top Bottom