Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breast enhancement pills

Yes, to some degree, depending on your current hormonal health and depending on your history (i.e. - any pregnancy? any kids? breastfed?).

But they can make you gain weight, too, depending on what type you use.

Fawn

I have heard they make you gain weight due to excess hormones. My step mom used the pills and they did work, but once she stopped taking them, they went away. I guess you have to continue taking the pills to maintain the size.

The herbs they use in most of these are highly estrogenic, and can cause weight gain (like estrogen does). They tend to make your breasts swell up, like before your period. These would be brands like Erdic or Bloussant. Unfortunately, the systemic nature of the pills can cause the water & weight gain effects of estrogen through the whole body. The estrogenic herbs are better used in a topical cream on the actual breast itself.

The only commercial brand that uses progesterone is WonderBreast, which is basically a ovarian glandular concentrate from bovine sources. The before and after pictures on their website are very impressive. Unfortunately, it's about $120 a month - soooo - a lot of women have opted to use regular bovine ovarian concentrate from other sources that don't market it for breast development. Ovalite is a popular brand that can be bought on the internet. I used a type called "Glanova F" from a company called NCA. They are in my town, so I buy from them. Their number is 813-977-1000 and they do ship. Ovalyte can be found with an internet search. I believe a company called Talon Services also has an inexpensive bovine ovarian concentrate.

However, the amounts listed on the Ovalyte and Glanova labels for use are WAY below those that WonderBreast uses. If you buy either of those products, the comparable amount to WonderBreast is 1800-2400 mgs per day, spread out over the day, and taken with lots of extra protein. Check out their website at http://www.wonderbreast.com for good information on how it is used and what to expect - then go buy the other brands!

I have tried both of these. Started out with an Erdic-like product that did indeed cause some swelling and some weight gain. Then I switched to MegaBust, which was better. Didn't gain weight, did get some growth, increased libido. Then I switched to Glanova F which didn't make me gain weight and the breast gains stuck with me through thick and thin, although they aren't quite as firm as when I was using it. I might even give it another shot in the future, once I meet my other physical goals.

Here's a link to a discussion group for women who are using these products for breast development: http://board.mountaintopherbs.com/

Hope this is some help.

Fawn

take a gander at this month's allure magazine (the one with christina aguilera). they show before and after pics of women who try various breast enlargement products/techniques.

the woman who tried bloussant saw no effects on her boobies. :)

i recommend the waterbra.. though not for groping ;)

Top Bottom