Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breast Enhancement

lucidblue

Should've posted this here instead of the Women's Training board (won't hurt to have it in both places)...

Since I really started working out and changing my diet, my breast size has decreased drastically. I went from a C to an A. My weight has only really gone down about 10 lbs, but I've lost tons of fat and added muscle. I don't really want to get implants, but want to at least get back to a large B. Has anyone tried something like Bloussant? I never believe infommercials and figure someone here must have tried it or something like it.

Any info? Thanks

I have the same problem. I have a B cup now, and know if I lose more fat, they will get smaller. I have heard bad things about Bloussant, that it just adds fat cells. That does not sound like something I would want.

Not sure what that is! You have a link?

But when I started working out my BF went down and so did my Boob size.
That's normal. You are very smart to really think about breast enhancement; cause it's not for everyone.

Pamela :)

Yep, boobs are just fat and when you are working out it is perfectly natural that their size will decrease. I have a small build and having always worked out, specifcally as a runner, my breasts have never been particularly large. Last summer I purchased a six bottle package of "Breast Success." When I had finished the bottles I had gone from an A-cup to a large B-cup. The size has remained permanent, since this was a full year ago. Now I am repeating the procedure in the hopes of reaching a C-cup. Now, I am working out harder than ever and my breast size is still actually increasing. I have researched on many forums and found that "Breast Success" and "Bloussant" have the best user reviews, and from my own personal experience I would definitely suggest "Breast Success." It is strictly an herbal pill that stimulates growth in the breast...not fat anywhere else. I am not saying this to simply advertise for them...I know completely where you are coming from...it is a battle...having boobs or having a tight fit body. You shouldn't have to pick one or the other. Taking an herbal supplement is definitely something that you should do before you fully consider implants because it may give you the size that you want. :)

Ahh so this is why my doctor doesn't want me to go in for a reduction until I'm at my goal weight.

Having Bigger breasts isn't everything it's cracked up to be.

blondiebabe said:
Yep, boobs are just fat and when you are working out it is perfectly natural that their size will decrease. I have a small build and having always worked out, specifcally as a runner, my breasts have never been particularly large. Last summer I purchased a six bottle package of "Breast Success." When I had finished the bottles I had gone from an A-cup to a large B-cup. The size has remained permanent, since this was a full year ago. Now I am repeating the procedure in the hopes of reaching a C-cup. Now, I am working out harder than ever and my breast size is still actually increasing. I have researched on many forums and found that "Breast Success" and "Bloussant" have the best user reviews, and from my own personal experience I would definitely suggest "Breast Success." It is strictly an herbal pill that stimulates growth in the breast...not fat anywhere else. I am not saying this to simply advertise for them...I know completely where you are coming from...it is a battle...having boobs or having a tight fit body. You shouldn't have to pick one or the other. Taking an herbal supplement is definitely something that you should do before you fully consider implants because it may give you the size that you want. :)

Thanks for the information!!! This is great to know. I may give it a shot. If you have any more detailed info, please PM me.

Blondiebabe... I checked out the site for Breast Success. Just wondering if you had any side effects while on this product (change in menstrual cycle, etc). Some of the herbs listed are known to be fairly potent. Thanks :)

MandieG said:
Ahh so this is why my doctor doesn't want me to go in for a reduction until I'm at my goal weight.

Having Bigger breasts isn't everything it's cracked up to be.

Depending on how much weight you loose, you may just want to get a lift done instead of a reduction. Even with natural 36 small D's, when I had my lift done I got 450cc under the muscle implants in and now I'm still 38D or 36DD, depending on the cut of the bra, so I imagine I'd have been down to a B or C without implants. Before I lost weight I was a 38JJ.

A friend of mine started competing in 2001 - she went from a natural D to an A and then after the comp got a boob job to get back up to a D.

Puddles said:
Depending on how much weight you loose, you may just want to get a lift done instead of a reduction. Even with natural 36 small D's, when I had my lift done I got 450cc under the muscle implants in and now I'm still 38D or 36DD, depending on the cut of the bra, so I imagine I'd have been down to a B or C without implants. Before I lost weight I was a 38JJ.

Really, cause I'm a FF right now. I do plan on going for a "lift" as my insurance will cover it since it is hurting my back, and my bra straps dig into my shoulders, so it's not considered cosmetic.

I would love to be a full "C" that is what I'm hoping for once I'm done.

I can't wait, 1 year to go and I should have the body I want with a little nip and tuck.

Top Bottom