Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breast Enhancement

lucidblue

Since I really started working out and changing my diet, my breast size has decreased drastically. I went from a C to an A. My weight has only really gone down about 10 lbs, but I've lost tons of fat and added muscle. I don't really want to get implants, but want to at least get back to a large B. Has anyone tried something like Bloussant? I never believe infommercials and figure someone here must have tried it or something like it.

Any info? Thanks :)

Hmmmm, I've seen ads for it but haven't tried it myself.....I've lost some size myself so I know how you feel....

jenscats5 said:
Hmmmm, I've seen ads for it but haven't tried it myself.....I've lost some size myself so I know how you feel....

Yeah, it sucks :mad:. Tons of really nice lingerie wasted... well that and I just don't like being small ;).

lucidBlue said:
Yeah, it sucks :mad:. Tons of really nice lingerie wasted... well that and I just don't like being small ;).

Well, I have large breasts -- still a D cup but gravity has taken it's evil effect.....ugh I hate it!! The sagging prevents me from wearing any lingerie that isn't basically a bra.....

I looked into getting a lift but the dr. told me my scar would look like this:
--) which is worse to me than having them sag.....

On a positive note, my hubby isn't a breast guy, so he doesn't care what they look like.....

If that stuff really worked, no one would get implants. Besides, of those OTC things that sort of "work", they only work while you take them. They either make your body hold water so your breasts swell, or they contain estrogenic compounds that can increase your bodyfat. This can increase breast size along with other areas.

FitFossil said:
If that stuff really worked, no one would get implants. Besides, of those OTC things that sort of "work", they only work while you take them. They either make your body hold water so your breasts swell, or they contain estrogenic compounds that can increase your bodyfat. This can increase breast size along with other areas.

Thanks FitFossil. I figured it would make you hold water or gain fat in other areas too...

lucidBlue said:
Since I really started working out and changing my diet, my breast size has decreased drastically. I went from a C to an A. My weight has only really gone down about 10 lbs, but I've lost tons of fat and added muscle. I don't really want to get implants, but want to at least get back to a large B. Has anyone tried something like Bloussant? I never believe infommercials and figure someone here must have tried it or something like it.

Any info? Thanks :)

Same here I was DD now I am a A, remember though having smaller boobs is a
sign of fitness my boyfriend tells me. But since I have been doing chest workouts my boobs have lifted and are much firmer never thought it would be possible...

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Joe's Girl said:
Same here I was DD now I am a A, remember though having smaller boobs is a
sign of fitness my boyfriend tells me. But since I have been doing chest workouts my boobs have lifted and are much firmer never thought it would be possible...

Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Sounds like you've made great progress. Congrats!!!!

Yeah, it's really the only thing I have to complain about regarding my appearance. So, I guess I can live with it. Right now I can't do any upper body lifting b/c I have some torn cartilage in my shoulder and subluxation. I'm trying to avoid surgery with physical therapy. If that doesn't work I'll probably try prolotherapy before surgery. I hate not being able to do any upper body, besides what I get at therapy. Very frustrating, because I had really gotten my body into great shape.

LUCID!!!!!!

:)

I know how you feel - I went from a D to a small C (*cough barely*) and I've realized it's either boobs or visible abs.

velvett said:
LUCID!!!!!!

:)

I know how you feel - I went from a D to a small C (*cough barely*) and I've realized it's either boobs or visible abs.

Hey Velvett... missed ya :D

Had some time to post this very important question :rolleyes: I have the outline of abs (on a good day)... shit I wouldn't have any chest at all if I had a 6 pack. I don't want to get surgery I need to have on my shoulder, let alone elective surgery. What's a girl to do???

Top Bottom