Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breakouts

DeezGunz

Do many of you get breakouts from taking th steroids or any other type of supplement? I tend to break out very easily when I am taking supplements. I stick to the legal stuff, the last supplement I took that made me break out pretty bad was hydroxycut.. Is there anything special you guys do to minimize breakouts?

and its not just fat burners, also I was taking creatin pills because I figured that I wouldnt break out from them since they contained no sugar. But I did, just in case you were going to pin it on fat burning products alone.

If you are going to take something, take the real thing. Ill tell you why:

1.) The FDA doesnt regulate supplements, well they didnt use to. That means all the supps that were out before a bill was passed was grandfathered in. Many supps dont even contain what they say. Some creatine products were proved by lab tests to be nothing more than sugar.

2.) The prohormones have almost all of the same sides as real AAS. Meaning they still can cause gyno, they are still metabolized in the liver, ETC...

3.) The cost of prohormones can actually be more than the real thing.

4.) The results of prohormones are almost non-existent, nothing compared to real AAS.

as far as your question about breaking out.... my skin was VERY clear during my cycle, it wasnt until i hit clomid that I started breaking out on my back and shoulders.

before i took aas i got a break out from taking a boatload of andro. aas give me some acne tough. just wash like a crazie man and stay clean, that helps

I have a huge problem with hives. The weird things is that AS seemed to cure them. I don't get it ... had hives really bad before my cycle started.

Have you tried tanning it seems to dry my skin and gets rid of any oil so I dont break out, except for after my cycle and I hit the clomid them I did a bit on back and shoulders.

i try to stay clean and use some acne meds. The best thing though is sitting outide and just letting them fry in the sun. Unfortunately I live in NJ and it is about 45 degrees outside right now so I am going to have to start hittin up the tanning beds soon.

hey skip how about some pantothenic acid (vitamin b-5) ??

try 3000g a day for starters ..

heh .. no joke man. The stuff works GREAT ...

do a search on it

Top Bottom