Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breaking out in hives??

Natymike

I've been off for 4 months, and the past 2 weeks I haven't been taking ANY kind of supplement or anything. But for some reason I am breaking out with these little red clusters. Not sure if they are hives or what, They kinda look like mosquito or ant bites, and these fucking are showing up all over my body, they seem to be getting worse, I've been putting benadryl on them, but it has been doing nothing.

First off, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE THINGS. Can you think of any reason why I'm getting them?? like I said, for the past 2 weeks I have been putting no vitamin or any suppliment in me, but I am still breaking out with these things. Its seems like an allergic reaction but to what?????

NEED HELP!!!!!

maybe chiggers. i got those all over my legs one time, they look like little tiny bug bites but they are in clusters all over. it sucks. i cant even remember how i got rid of them sorry. have u been sitting in grass lately or anything like that?

Natymike said:
I've been off for 4 months, and the past 2 weeks I haven't been taking ANY kind of supplement or anything. But for some reason I am breaking out with these little red clusters. Not sure if they are hives or what, They kinda look like mosquito or ant bites, and these fucking are showing up all over my body, they seem to be getting worse, I've been putting benadryl on them, but it has been doing nothing.

First off, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE THINGS. Can you think of any reason why I'm getting them?? like I said, for the past 2 weeks I have been putting no vitamin or any suppliment in me, but I am still breaking out with these things. Its seems like an allergic reaction but to what?????

NEED HELP!!!!!

could be dermographism...do a google search and learn more....i got this when i first went on GH last year..when my body adjusted to it the hives went away.....

how long have they been there?

how long did it take them to come up?

do they itch?

are they on everypart of your body or do they follow patterns?

have you travelled anywhere or been in the woods at all?

have you changed detergent or worn a new shirt or clothes that hasn't been washed?

have you eaten anything out of the ordinary or from somewhere out of the ordinary?

have you bought new sheets?

have you been bitten by anything?

have you experienced any swelling anywhere else, i.e. throat?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like some type of allergic reaction.

take benadryl caps orally

monitor the your heart rate and airway... if it goes up or your airway swells seek medical attention ASAP.

if symptoms continue for more than a day or two seek medical attention.

i am not a doctor and don't pretend to be.. that is my best guess at what could be wrong.. perhaps with more info i could narrow it down.. as far as the treatment.. don't take my word on it, my medical knowledge is rusty.

decem said:
how long have they been there?
about 2 to 3 weeks
how long did it take them to come up?
2 to 3 days, once I see them beggining to form

do they itch?
sort of, not badly though

are they on everypart of your body or do they follow patterns?
mostly on my sides/obliques

have you travelled anywhere or been in the woods at all?
no

have you changed detergent or worn a new shirt or clothes that hasn't been washed?
yes

have you eaten anything out of the ordinary or from somewhere out of the ordinary?
no

have you bought new sheets?
no, and I'm starting to think that might be whats causing this, I haven't washed my sheets in about 2 months and I usually sleep on my sides with no shirt on.

have you been bitten by anything?
I don't think so

have you experienced any swelling anywhere else, i.e. throat?
no

How could my sheets be causing this?? I understand they may be dirty, but I also shower about 2 to 3 times a day. I'll get new sheets ASAP, but I'm just wondering why they would make me breakout like this.

Natymike said:

How could my sheets be causing this?? I understand they may be dirty, but I also shower about 2 to 3 times a day. I'll get new sheets ASAP, but I'm just wondering why they would make me breakout like this.

maybe you bought new sheets and didn't wash them or did wash them but they still had stuff on them from the factory that would make you break out.

:confused:

i dunno.. just throwing ideas out there to try to pin point the problem.

Top Bottom