Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking out on cycle

EricAbesoolo21

[FONT=&quot]I just finished my first cycle of test and am now almost two weeks into pct and I'm starting to break out on my back and chest I'm using 150mg of clomid for first two weeks then taper off for my pct I always figured acne would happen when my test levels are peaked so I need some knowledge from the smartest people I know and that's u guys[/FONT]

Acne breakouts actually happen when your hormone levels are in fluctuation, so at the start of your cycle and especially into PCT.

i hope you are not just using clomid only for pct and you should have never dosed it that high to begin with... that was not a wise thing to do... you really dont sound like you know what you are doing and you are going to cause yourself nothing but issues

[FONT=&quot]I just finished my first cycle of test and am now almost two weeks into pct and I'm starting to break out on my back and chest I'm using 150mg of clomid for first two weeks then taper off for my pct I always figured acne would happen when my test levels are peaked so I need some knowledge from the smartest people I know and that's u guys[/FONT]
Happens even more when coming off a lot of times. Hormonal swings cause it. Not rise in test levels exclusively

Top Bottom