Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breaking open scored vials...

xonic2xonic

Duhhh can someone please tell me the right way to open a vial with scored neck? Do I snap away or into the score? Thanks!

I always snap away but thats just me. I also hold a rag around it so I can get a better grip and have more of a controlled break. Figured that breaking into the score might put a little glass into the bottle if you were unlucky.

file away on the line a little...or put the vial in a shirt while holding it to cushion it while you snap off top... that way it won't crush under pressure

hold it in one hand ( as oppossed to using both) and snap the top away from you with your thumb.I just did my first one yesterday and it worked a charm. that's one down, ? to go!lol

dirty

I used to score the amps with a triangle file obtained at any hardware store, however, there is usually a little dot on the amp at the top near where the line is. If you do what the others suggested, and put it under your shirt (which is how I open my amps now) and put your thumb on that little dot, it would be NO problem to snap the top off of the amp. Try not to put too much pressure on the amp itself because you may crush it and lose some of that precious candy! LOVINJUICE

Tried just snapping once. Whole thing broke in half and lost most of it. Started using a triangle file to score around the edge, works great. Just a few scratches around and whammo opens easily. No worries. Used a marker cap, worked pretty good but second time tried started to worry about putting too much pressure on. I like scoring, takes 20 seconds tops, and makes it idiot proof. Plus I hate spilling sauce, it is hard to suck up with a needle out of the carpet. Plus the carpet fibers really burn going in.

The first time i did it i crushed the glass and cut my finger open, ill never open one again without wrapping my finger in some tissue.;)

Top Bottom