Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bread --> adds more estrogen in the body...

Little Rage

Not so sure on the truth to this...

But from the consumption of bread ecspecially whole wheat bread, it leads to more estrogen in the body. Something to do with the bread being broken down into glutton (sp?) which converts to estrogen in the body. Something to the effects of this. Trying to find more information on this, and i know there are some diet gurus out there so please help.

found only one post of someone asking about this in the past.

If you going to eat bread, the best for u is - unbleached long grain bread.

Last edited:
That is not true. The protein in bread/wheat products is comprised of gluten. Gluten causes gastric distress and an upset stomach in a lot of people, but it does not effect hormone levels.

Many diet gurus eliminate wheat products in their clients diets because the gluten often causes an inflammation response in the intestines and causes a bloated abdomen. I recommend all my clients follow a gluten free diet. Most people will notice an improvement in their digestion and energy levels.

i would say what muskate is saying is a good reason to eliminate gluten, dairy, and possibly soy too. all 3 are inflammatory. inflammation of the joints is not a good thing with weight lifters, it can cripple your workouts

also do not forget about sinuses too. inflammation of the sinuses, asthma, and all that stuff.. docs will put people on cortico's when all they need to do is eliminate inflammatory foods!

those of you who do a lot of cardio will appreciate being able to breathe

That is not true - just another urban legend. However, for reasons mentioned above I would still try to eat as little bread as possible.

Top Bottom