Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bread & Butter Cycle, Opinions???

EZ_E

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Later this summer I wil be running my bread & butter cycle...I've run it twice before with the end result being lean mass with definition and some vascularity (EXACTLY what I wanted)

Since I will be the 1st to say I don't know everything, I am looking for any feedback on what I have planned:

CYCLE:
Beastdrol 4 caps ED/3 weeks
Test Prop/Mast 50mg's/ED/10 weeks
Tren ace/75mg's/ED/8 weeks

^^^That's set in stone

THIS time around I have T3 and Winstrol (tabs) I am debating using one of them @ the end of the cycle...Some say mast/winny is over kill?

TRAINING:
1 bodypart per day, high reps, supersetting or giant setting or interval training with 30-40 minutes of cardio per workout...

DIET:
Rotating carbs on a 3 day split, IE:
Day 1: 7-9 oz protein/carbs every meal, last meal some good fat
Day 2: 7-9 oz protein and alternating carbs veggies every other meal, last meal some good fat
Day 3: 7-9 oz protein/carbs 1st meal and post w/o ONLY, veggies every other meal, last meal some good fat...

I will be cutting off the carbs around 4pm on carb days since I'm running Tren A...

The macros will come from chicken, turkey, tuna, egg whites, red potatoe, brown rice, plain oatmeal...

Drinking a ton of water...

SUPPS:
Multi
Anioxidant
BCAA
Glutamine
Flax/Fish Oil
Needtoslin
Joint support
Liv 52

PCT:
HCGenerate the last 4-5 weeks
Post Cycle
Unleashed

Questions, comments, concerns, opinions Pleasssssse...

Thanks in advance...

~EZ

Later this summer I wil be running my bread & butter cycle...I've run it twice before with the end result being lean mass with definition and some vascularity (EXACTLY what I wanted)

Since I will be the 1st to say I don't know everything, I am looking for any feedback on what I have planned:

CYCLE:
Beastdrol 4 caps ED/3 weeks
Test Prop/Mast 50mg's/ED/10 weeks
Tren ace/75mg's/ED/8 weeks

^^^That's set in stone

THIS time around I have T3 and Winstrol (tabs) I am debating using one of them @ the end of the cycle...Some say mast/winny is over kill?

TRAINING:
1 bodypart per day, high reps, supersetting or giant setting or interval training with 30-40 minutes of cardio per workout...

DIET:
Rotating carbs on a 3 day split, IE:
Day 1: 7-9 oz protein/carbs every meal, last meal some good fat
Day 2: 7-9 oz protein and alternating carbs veggies every other meal, last meal some good fat
Day 3: 7-9 oz protein/carbs 1st meal and post w/o ONLY, veggies every other meal, last meal some good fat...

I will be cutting off the carbs around 4pm on carb days since I'm running Tren A...

The macros will come from chicken, turkey, tuna, egg whites, red potatoe, brown rice, plain oatmeal...

Drinking a ton of water...

SUPPS:
Multi
Anioxidant
BCAA
Glutamine
Flax/Fish Oil
Needtoslin
Joint support
Liv 52

PCT:
HCGenerate the last 4-5 weeks
Post Cycle
Unleashed

Questions, comments, concerns, opinions Pleasssssse...

Thanks in advance...

~EZ

Personally i would extend the beastdrol for 4 weeks
Is the masterdon ace ? that would be my pick
tren is gonna rip you up,so theres no need for T3 or winstrol
looks like a sound game plan,go for it!

tu much tren. id knock it down to 50mg ed at the most. i like the plan without the added winny or t3. if you want to add one throw winny inject in the last month

Diet is the key, but works specifically for each carbon unit. I was fat last year. Starved myself for a couple months, burned ALL the fat, restarted building muscle. Worked perfectly. Now I'm veiny with a six pack, keeping a clean healthy diet. VERY VERY low carbs is what works for me. Is about the nutrients YOUR body needs, not what you read on a magazine. Those 5,000+ cals diet, waking up at night for a shake, bullshit. That shit is just cutting years from your life.

I would drop the Tren Ace and do Test Prop/Mast/Winny or Primo. Tren is overkill in my opinion unless you are a competitor. What are your stats now?

test 1-10
tren 1-8
winny 4-10
t3 1-6

i dont know what beastdrol does so i have no idea on that

Personally i would extend the beastdrol for 4 weeks
Is the masterdon ace ? that would be my pick
tren is gonna rip you up,so theres no need for T3 or winstrol
looks like a sound game plan,go for it!

I am going to agree with radars advice on this one. Exstend the beast to 4 weeks, forget about the winny dont need it, mast ace would be my choice, and the t-3 hmmmm not going to need it bro. Replace it with need2slin and run that the last 6 weeks of the cycle. That will work perfect along with good diet and training.

Radar is good peeps, knows his shit, been around forever. :heart:

OK, thanks for the feedback....

How do you guys like the diet and supps?

~EZ

Top Bottom